Long distance tour out side of Shimizu for cruising guests
Shimizu is located between Tokyo and Kobe, and more and more cruise ships stop at Shimizu.
Since many people have strong image of Shizuoka to Mt. Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi, this 6 hours tour can take you to outside of Shimizu, visiting areas closer to Mt. Fuji.
This is a long drive tour and it is suggested to visit 2 out of 4 from the spots below.
1. Fujisan Hongu Sengen Shrine (important national cultural assets, founded in 806 . This is the headquarters of more than 1300 sengen shrine in Japan. The pond "wakutama ike " is a special national treasure with 200, 000 tons of spring water gushes from everyday)
2. Shiraito water fall (the magnificent water fall of Shiraito ranks among one of the top national scenic treasures in Japan)
3. Lake Kawaguchi areas
4. Fuji Takasago Sake brewery
1. Greeting by a guide at Shimizu Port (depending on the arrival of the cruising ship but the tour can not start before 8:30am. If you wish to have a early start, the guide need to stay at a hotel )
2. Tour starts ( 6 hours, and the selection of your destination in order to get back to the port on time of departure).
This is a long driving tour, and it is suggested to visit 2 out of 4 below spots.
*recommended sightseeing destinations:
・ Fujisan Hongu Sengen Shrine
・ Shiraito water fall
・ Lake Kawaguchi areas
・ Fuji Takasago Sake brewery
3. tour ends at Shimizu port with a lot of memories and new experience in Shizuoka!
*Due to the weather conditions, we may not be able to see Mt. Fuji.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Shimizu port
End location: Shimizu port
Duration: 6 hours
We will make use of a hired, private Taxi.
The taxi ride is very comfortable and the best way to explore the area.
- My time and service as your private guide for up to 6 hours.
- Transportation of the guide to and from Shimizu port (Shinkansen and taxi)
*I kindly ask your understanding that The guide use taxi to get to the port since Shimizu port is not conveniently located to use public transportation,thank you
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40000 Japanese yen - 1.the cost of taxi eg: small taxi( up to 4 people for 6 hours ￥34,340.
Jumbo taxi (up to 9 people for 6 hours￥54,100)
*admission fees if needed
＊lunch for the guests and a guide
(Please note :all the tours are customized so there are expenses paid on the tour date depending on your requests, destinations and tour duration)
*Please refer to the section"estimated local cash needed" for what you are asked to pay on the tour date
- Transportation in a private Taxi ( payable both in cash or credit card directly to the driver)
- Lunch (￥1,000～）
As for souvenirs from Shizuoka, Japanese green tea is very popular as Shizuoka is the largest producer of Green tea, which accounts for 45% of Japan.
Also you can buy local delicacies, sake and fine crafts.
I am a national licensed guide in English. I speak Spanish but I am not a national licensed guide in Spanish.
Under Japanese law, we, as a national licensed guide, are not permitted to drive a car.