Walking on the path of rice fields
Taman Ayun temple (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE), a royal temple set on the land surrounded by big fish pond with multi storied roof and traditional architecture, on the way to Traditional market-shopping center for Balinese housewives, where you can wander through and see the amazing array of spices, foods and goods for sale, we will visit the coffee and spice garden. And than continue to Jatiluwih village (UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE) to see the beautiful rice terraces in traditional villages and beautiful country side and a one hours TRACKING on the path of rice field to take a pictures and feel the fresh air and say hello to the farmer. We then proceed the journey head to Bedugul, a highland retreat with breathtaking scenery. Here you will see Ulun Danu Bratan Temple which was founded in the 17th century, than continue On the way back to hotel via country side too.
08:00 - 10:00 Taman Ayun temple
10:00 - 11:00 Traditional out door market
11:00 - 12:00 Coffee and spice garden
12:00 - 14:00 Jatiluwih village with one hours TRACKING on the path of rice fields (Optional Lunch)
14:00 - 15:30 Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
15:30 - 18:00 On the way back to hotel via country side
Visiting Bali is something a dream……
Traveling away from home to the paradise island of Bali could be a dream for every body. How ever if you then spend your valued holiday just in the hotel, can means you haven't visit Bali yet. Leaving the traffic behind, you are soon winding your way through small villages surrounded by early morning Balinese Life, driving through traditional village, natural plantation.
Mr. Barack Obama have been visited the Jatiluwih village with he is Familys, he just would love to show he is familys how beautiful is the place and how is the Balinese farmer fight to their life just for growing rice like the one that we have it everyday. Simple life but is not easy. . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - This tours suitable from Benoa port.
- Meet up at the lobby hotel, I can pick you up from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa dua, Kuta, Tabanan, Jimbaran, candidasa.
- Denpasar Airport meeting point (I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points)
- Cruise Terminal at Benoa Port, I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points at the exit on the way to the parking area (please ignore the vendor who try to sell/give free of something to you on the way out from exit gate)
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Port in Bali ( Celukan Bawang or Benoa ) , docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
End location: When the tours are finished I Will drop you back/off at the same Hotel or Cruise Terminal
(Let me know if you may like to suggest what else you might do after the tour like Airport Departure, drop/change to different hotel or drop somewhere nearly)
Duration: 10 hours
If you stay in south coast of Bali, on the way usually have a bad traffic and may effect the duration.
This tour is a full day tour (though, we can cater for time requirements)
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please note that as our tours are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together.
- LUXURY TOYOTA Mini Van white color model 2015 with A/C,
- VERY Clean,
- Comfortably accommodate 5 which is the capacity for comfortable tour.Comfortable for 3-4 passengers with luggage,
- Legal institutions regarding use of car for public Tourism transport.
- I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than "5" amount of people and need a larger vehicle. I am also provide, prestige limousine.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 (IDR) 1,000,000/pax - :
Just for your reference:
"Foreign currency banknotes must be in pristine condition"
Bring along some cash,as not all places accept credit cards
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
A most enjoyable Tour of a very interesting City with I Wayan Susana being a most charming & pleasant guide. THANK YOU !!!!
Martin Tina Randall