Treasure the Arts in Ubud Centre of Bali's Artistic Life
Buy Original Art Direct from Independent Artists and Galleries or get the experience to make it.
It is not just shopping, as you can observe how these Balinese items are handcrafted.
We will go to Visit several villages to become acquainted with Bali's traditions in performing and applied arts, including dancing, silver and gold working, woodcarving and the production of colorful batik. Art Community is home to working artists from Bali. Within this community you will find artists working in all medias who take pride in the work they produce. Our aim is to bring together exceptional of my client so the visitor can learn more about artists within their community as well as a means to contact the artist and purchase art to add to their collection.
Visit several villages to become acquainted with Bali's traditions in performing and applied arts, including dancing, silver and gold working, woodcarving and the production of colorful batik.
Batubulan village, where you will witness a one hours private Barong dance performance. This traditional, story-telling dance narrates the universal theme of good versus evil
After a round of applause, depart for the town of Celuk, known as a center for crafting works in gold and silver.
Nearby is Batuan Village Temple, recorded history begins in A. D. 1022, is a secret Hindu temple.
and than visit the painting school in small village that showcases painted works of art touching on a range of topics, created with a singular Balinese style.
visit Balinese house hold and after that two hours Batik class for you (cotton 40x40cm). The production of batik with your visit to a workshop, you will see how pieces of ordinary cloth go from blank canvas to gorgeous work of art and in Batik class full color with shape handkerchief. Take a break at Coffee and spice Garden free tester of coffee and tea.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: -
- Meet up at the lobby hotel, I can pick you up from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa dua, Kuta, Tabanan, Jimbaran, candidasa.
- Denpasar Airport meeting point (I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points)
- Cruise Terminal at Benoa Port, I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points at the exit on the way to the parking area (please ignore the vendor who try to sell/give free of something to you on the way out from exit gate)
End location: When the tours are finished I Will drop you back/off at the same Hotel or Cruise Terminal
(Let me know if you may like to suggest what else you might do after the tour like Airport Departure, drop/change to different hotel or drop somewhere nearly)
Duration: 9 hours
If you may like to start later than 08:00 or 9:00, if you stay in south coast of Bali, on the way usually have a bad traffic and may effect the duration.
This tour is a full day tour (though, we can cater for time requirements)
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please note that as our tours are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together.
- LUXURY TOYOTA Mini Van white color model 2015 with A/C,
- VERY Clean,
- Comfortably accommodate 5 which is the capacity for comfortable tour.Comfortable for 3-4 passengers with luggage,
- Legal institutions regarding use of car for public Tourism transport.
- I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than "5" amount of people and need a larger vehicle. I am also provide, prestige limousine.
-Hotel pick up and drop off back.
-My driving,Guiding and I can be your Photographer with your camera,
-Batik Class 2 hours
-Cold hand towel,
-The places to visit can skip or add as long located in the same way, there is extra charge if the place located in different way.
-Use of traditional Balinese clothes for visiting temples and ceremonies.
-A long the way you allow to take a pictures of ours incredible island of Bali.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 (IDR) 1.000.000/pax - :Just for your reference, the itinerary above are as follows:
Buffet lunch - USD 30 / person
"Foreign currency banknotes must be in pristine condition"
Bring along some cash,as not all places accept credit cards
-Please note this tour is are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together.
-Exclude Lunch (Restaurant will be available, but the final choice of the venue belongs to the visitor.)
-You are responsible for any purchases of a personal nature.
-Some temples have minor restrictions to enter. Please, let me know which temples you are interested and I'll make my best efforts to visit them together.
- Visiting the school if you intend to support the kids, the school accept conditional gifts, you may Also Consider making donations (but not required)