Private Curacao Tours
All tours are custom made depending on the preference of each group. From island tour, beach hopping to nature tours or even visiting caves and lots more. A combination of these is also possible. So just let me know your lifestyle and I'll create a tailored tour to your specific preferences.
Full day tour can include but not limited to the following:
- See the amazing Caracas bay from the secret vista royal viewing platform
- If you like adventure and don't mind a 7 min steep hike we can go to the bat cave. Which has an amazing view at the top.
- We can also go to the shete boka natural park and see the beautiful lime stone coves and the famous blow hole which is easily accessible with a 2 min walk from the vehicle.
- We can go to the clear water beaches with a lot of coral life and fish and go snorkeling or go to a white sand beach with less coral and fish and more sun and sand.
- On our way to the beach we can also visit the flamingos at the salt planes.
- We can go see the monuments of curacao or visit the old forts and their beautiful views.
- We will also be taking a drive through the city with its famous floating market and historical handelskade. and of course the floating bridge.
- We can also eat Lunch at any of our local restaurants of them serve delicious local dishes.
- And lots more
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up Location Wherever you wish
End location: Drop off location wherever you wish
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
From 6 to 7 hours can be shortened or extended on request.
Clean Airconditioned Big SUV for groups up to 4 people.
Big 13 passenger Van for Groups bigger then 5
The tour includes bottled water , snorkeling sets ,a private driver guide for the whole tour and free pickup and drop off.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 US Dollars - Admission fees and Restaurant costs per person
Entrance and food fees.
We also recommend to take beach towels and sunblock with you.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andy is a terrific guide--very friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate about sharing his country with visitors. We had been to Curacao in the past so he asked where we wanted to go and made sure to get us there during our tour, including a stop for a terrific lunch at a local spot serving traditional Curacao dishes we wished to sample. He's a skilled driver and his vehicle was very comfortable too. We enjoyed our tour tremendously and we are happy to give Andy a superb recommendation. Thank you, Andy!