Skip the Line with an expert tour guide
Skip the lines of the Louvre and enjoy the most delightful of the biggest museum in the world.
With a fully licensed tour guide, graduate in history (former teacher), art history and geography, this is a tour dedicated to all art lovers from 7 years old to 77.
During 2:30 , or more if you want to, I will explain you the evolution of art from the greek civilisation to the 19th century.
The tour includes :
- An introduction of the architectural history of the Louvre
- Mesopotamia ( Hammurabi code)
- Greek sculptures (The Venus of Milo, The Victory of Samothrace)
- Italian medieval paintings (Cimabue, Giotto)
- Italian Renaissance paintings (Botticelli, Lippi, Rafaelo, Tiziano)
- The famous Mona Lisa of Leonardo da Vinci, the Wedding Feast in Cana by Veronese, Sculptures of Michelangelo
- Neo-clasical and romanticist french paintings : J. L. David, The Crowning of Napoleon I, Delacroix : The Liberty guiding the people And many more.
"Night tour": wednesday & friday 6PM to 9:45PM
Itinerary through the Richelieu, Denon and the Sully wings of the Louvre
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Suggested by Guide: At the statue of Louis the 14th on horseback in front of the pyramide of the Louvre
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
- Guiding Services
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4 euros - No expenses unless perhaps for a bottle of water
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Romain was a great tour guide. He gave us a very comprehensive tour of The Louvre. He was polite, friendly and very knowledgeable. He made the daunting task of navigating The Louvre very pleasurable.We highly recommend him!!!