Youth and Family, Museums / Culture, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Kids are welcome !
I can adapt my speech to the teenagers
Maximum travelers: 6
Spanish (advanced), French (fluent), English (advanced)
Skip the Line with an expert tour guide
Skip the lines of the Louvre and enjoy the most delightful of the biggest museum in the world.
With a fully licensed tour guide, graduate in history (former teacher), art history and geography, this is a tour dedicated to all art lovers from 7 years old to 77.
During 2:30 , or more if you want to, I will explain you the evolution of art from the greek civilisation to the 19th century.
The tour includes :
- An introduction of the architectural history of the Louvre
- Mesopotamia ( Hammurabi code)
- Greek sculptures (The Venus of Milo, The Victory of Samothrace)
- Italian medieval paintings (Cimabue, Giotto)
- Italian Renaissance paintings (Botticelli, Lippi, Rafaelo, Tiziano)
- The famous Mona Lisa of Leonardo da Vinci, the Wedding Feast in Cana by Veronese, Sculptures of Michelangelo
- Neo-clasical and romanticist french paintings : J. L. David, The Crowning of Napoleon I, Delacroix : The Liberty guiding the people And many more.
"Night tour": wednesday & friday 6PM to 9:45PM
Itinerary through the Richelieu, Denon and the Sully wings of the Louvre
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point : at the statue of Louis the 14th on horseback in front of the pyramide of the Louvre
End location: Below the pyramide of the Louvre
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
- Skip the line
- Tickets included
- 2:30 of visit
- Official tour guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4 euros - No expenses unless perhaps for a bottle of water
Nothing (all is included) Just a little money if you want to purchase some souvenirs after the Tour
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Roman was amazing! Funny, informative, and personable he brought the Louvre to life. We are history lovers and he answered all of our questions in a way that showed that he enjoyed the topics. Definitely use this service to experience this amazing museum. Well worth it.