Youth and Family, Museums / Culture, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Kids are welcome !
I can adapt my speech to the teenagers
Maximum travelers: 6
Spanish (advanced), French (fluent), English (advanced)
Skip the Line with an expert tour guide
Skip the lines of the Louvre and enjoy the most delightful of the biggest museum in the world.
With a fully licensed tour guide, graduate in history (former teacher), art history and geography, this is a tour dedicated to all art lovers from 7 years old to 77.
During 2:30 , or more if you want to, I will explain you the evolution of art from the greek civilisation to the 19th century.
The tour includes :
- An introduction of the architectural history of the Louvre
- Mesopotamia ( Hammurabi code)
- Greek sculptures (The Venus of Milo, The Victory of Samothrace)
- Italian medieval paintings (Cimabue, Giotto)
- Italian Renaissance paintings (Botticelli, Lippi, Rafaelo, Tiziano)
- The famous Mona Lisa of Leonardo da Vinci, the Wedding Feast in Cana by Veronese, Sculptures of Michelangelo
- Neo-clasical and romanticist french paintings : J. L. David, The Crowning of Napoleon I, Delacroix : The Liberty guiding the people And many more.
"Night tour": wednesday & friday 6PM to 9:45PM
Itinerary through the Richelieu, Denon and the Sully wings of the Louvre
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting point : at the statue of Louis the 14th on horseback in front of the pyramide of the Louvre
End location: Below the pyramide of the Louvre
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4 euros - No expenses unless perhaps for a bottle of water
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
If you can reserve with this young man, "Just Do It" and get the experience of a lifetime for None Artistic people. This man's ability to transfer enthusiasm is a gift few people have and the pleasure was ours. Congratulations Romain you made our trip to the Louvre and Lifelong Memory.