Professional Tour Guide + Friendly Driver + Private Van
Professional English Speaking Tour Guide + Friendly Driver with a Private Van
The Best of Seoul Tour is designed for the tourists visiting Seoul with a limited time schedule.
We will explore the best scenes of Seoul so you can grasp the ambiance of this dynamic city within a few hours!
You may customize the itinerary anyway you wish.
Here's a proposed itinerary:
Incheon Port Pickup (in front of your cruise) - Gyeongbok Palace - Bukchon Traditional Village - Insadong Traditional Street - Jogyesa Buddhist Temple - Namdaemun Traditional Market - Drop off at Incheon Port (in front of your cruise)
Please scroll down to the Itinerary section below to see a list of recommended places in Seoul.
Seoul has full of interesting places to visit such as:
- Bukchon Northern Traditional Village (view of modern and traditional buildings at once!)
- Noryangjin Fish Market (Conan O'Brian visited this fish market in Feb. 2016 and he bought a small octopus and named him "Samuel". Conan then donated Samuel to the COEX Aquarium in Seoul and recently Samuel made its way to Conan Show in LA!)
- Gyeongbok Palace (main palace) & Changdeok Palace (UNESCO heritage)
- Gangnam (from Psy's world-famous song, Gangnam Style)
- COEX (Korea's biggest underground mall with Gangnam Style statue)
- Insadong Traditional Street
- N Seoul Tower (Observatory)
- Jogyesa Buddhist Temple (smiling Buddha statue)
- Namsangol Southen Village (try the Korean costumes and/or write your name in Korean by taking a calligraphy class)
- Myeongdong (full of street food and Korean cosmetics)
- Gwangjang / Namdaemun traditional market
- Yongsan Electronics Market
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up in front of your cruise (Incheon Port).
End location: I will drop you off in front of your cruise (Incheon Port).
Duration: 8 hours
A friendly local driver with a private van will help us tour around Seoul. I will focus on the tour while our driver takes us from one place to another to help you maximize the time you have in Seoul.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20000 KRW - Rough estimated amount is around $20 USD per person.
Estimated local cash you need depends on the admission fees of the places you decide to visit and your choice of lunch/dinner.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
What an outstanding day with Pam. We have travelled the world and she may have been the best tour guide we have ever had. She was extremely outgoing and extremely knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Pam!