A full day tour to a Balinese Compound, Lake Canoing, Waterfall, Rice Terrace and Coffee Testing.
Discover the rural areas of Bali, that not many others do. Seeing a Balinese Traditional House Compound, how the layout look like, a simple yet happy life, then enjoy driving through village roads, local happening might attract your attention, on the way to Ulundanu Temple on the Lake that will overviewing it from outrigger canoe. Next to Waterfall with challenging drive and hilly - some steep walk down to the river, a chance to dip in. Afterward, drive and explore UNESCO rice terrace called Jatiluwih.
08. 00 : Pick up at hotel, drive to Baha Village
09. 00 : Exploring Traditional Balinese House Compound
09. 45 : Depart the house, drive through rural roads to Beratan Lake.
10. 45 : Arrive at the Lake, get in an outrigger canoe, paddling to Ulundanu Beratan - a Temple on the Lake.
11. 15 : Depart to Banyumala Waterfall.
11. 45 : Start walking down to the river gorge, about 600m
12. 45 : Drive back up, going to the restaurant for Lunch
14. 00 : Drive to the other side of the hill, to Jatiluwih UNESCO Rice Terrace.
14. 45 : Arrived and explore the rice terrace.
15. 45 : Leave the area, driving back with stop at Coffee Break for Tropical Fruit & Spices Sample Plants as well as to try several kinds of coffee.
16. 45 : Arrive, and Coffee stop.
17. 15 : Drive back to hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel's Lobby
End location: Hotel's Lobby
Duration: 9 hours
Toyota Innova SUV 2008, clean & comfort
Air Conditioned Transport
Mineral water in the car
Wifi, subject to cellular reception.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
150000 Rupiah - Sofdrinks
Trying Civit Cat Coffee
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle