Introductory Tour of Puerto Princesa City, Private Puerto Princesa Tour - perfect for cruise passengers!
A half day trip in the the capital of Palawan - Puerto Princesa City will make you appreciate the cultural and historical value our place has. In this tour, guests will learn a slice of influences we have assimilated during the Spanish, Japanese and American occupations.
Guests will see the prison without walls called Iwahig, have a short encounter with our native Palaw'an, try handloom weaving, buy pearls and cashew, and see the religious center of the city.
The tour covers the following destinations for 5 hours.
1. Iwahig Prison and Penal Farm
2. Butterfly Garden and Tribal Village
3. Binuatan Weaving Center
4. World War 2 Battalion Museum
5. Local Souvenir Shop
6. Plaza Cuartel/Old Spanish Garrison
8. Running tour to baywalk and back to seaport
1. Guests can choose to stay longer in one place or stay shorter depending on their preference. All other time will be dedicated to waiting, travel time, and resting if needed.
2. Travel time between destinations is around 15-30mins depending on traffic.
3. Some destinations maybe closed on some holidays which are announced by their management days before the holidays. (this is beyond my control)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you in the lobby of your hotel, arrival gate of the airport, or entrance gate of ferry/cruiseship terminal. You can easily identify me as I will wear my identification/name plate and I will bring a paging board/signage bearing the name of the lead guests and www.toursbylocal.com
End location: Dropoff point is either at the hotel, departure gate of the airport, or entrance gate of the ferry/cruiseship terminal.
Duration: 5 hours
Traffic is main variable that might affect our tour duration. If guests have spare time we can do the tour for 5-6hours at no additional cost.
Airconditioned Toyota Grandia, Toyota Commuter or Toyota Avanza for 2-3 persons.
My services as your private guide
Air-conditioned Van with driver
All entrance and admission fees in the destinations
Light snacks with water
Specialist guides on site
Photo-documentation if requested
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 Philippine Peso - for personal purchases and tip to on site guides
Lunch, extra water and extra snacks if needed.
I am not a driver or diver but I can arrange everything for guests' convenience.