"Did you ever build a castle in the Air? Here is one, brought down to earth and fixed for the wonder of ages."
This is the fully escorted private day trip to Agra from Delhi by car. Set out on a royal exploration as you excurse Agra city on this one day tour! The day will unfurl itself to become one of your most memorable trips as you get an insight into the lives of the Mughal clan that ruled almost completely the Indian Subcontinent. We will be taking you to some very significant sites like Agra Fort, Baby Taj, etc. Cherry on the cake will be the ever beautiful Taj Mahal which has made India achieve unmatched fame all over the world!
* Conveyance to Agra through an AC car with a professional chauffeur & guide.
* Visit the historical city of Agra.
* Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
* Take in historical sites and noteworthy monuments, including the Agra Fort and Taj Mahal.
* Get the true local experience with a walk through a bustling bazaar in on the way to Taj.
* Experience (and taste!) the local food of our city.
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Agra.
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows.
Suitable timing : 6:00am - 6:00pm
Duration - 12-14 hours.
PLACES TO VISIT…
1. TAJ MAHAL - ( Closed on every Friday) No words can define it so please come and experience yourself.
2. AGRA FORT - An extraordinary fort from sixteenth century.
3. LUNCH IN A LOCAL RESTAURANT
* This is the best way to explore AGRA in one day.
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) and to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
* All the entrance fees of monument are decided by the Ministry of Tourism
* After the tour we will droup you at the place of your choice
* Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Railway Station or Airport or Place of your choice.
End location: Hotel lobby or Railway Station or Airport or Place of your choice.
Duration: 14 hours
* Suitable timing - 6:00 am to 6:00 pm.
* It can take approximatly 10 to 14 hours.
* Comfortable drive through express highway.
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or similer
* AC - Yes
* seats - 7
* Wi-Fi - Yes.
* Battery car from parking to the Taj Mahal.
* AC car with professional chauffeur.
* Tour guide ( me )
* Toll tax
* Parking and all the taxes including state tax of Uttar Pradesh.
* Mineral water and cold drinks.
* Pick up and Drop.
* Full day excursion to Agra from Delhi.
* Battery Car ride at Taj Mahal
* Driver fees and allowance.
* Arrival & Diparture from Airport or Railway station.
* Wi-Fi in car.
NOTE -We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 INR - Entrance fee of Taj Mahal - 1000 INR
Entrance fee of Agra Fort - 500 INR
Lunch - 500 - 1000 INR
Other expenses - 500 - 1000 INR
* Monuments entrance fees
* Camera fees
* Lunch and Dinner
* Personal expenses
* Children are free up to 6 years
* Bring your own camera
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cape and sunglasses in summer
* Keep some snacks if possible
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the winter time .
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vishnu is a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide. His passion for India comes through! I had a great time visiting the Taj Mahal and Agra, and Vishnu's storytelling made the tour fantastic.