Explore Delhi's stunning places with your own private guide.
This is the half day city tour of Delhi. Get the chance to experience some of the top Delhi attractions with a private guide, perfect for you and your family or friends to enjoy during your visit in Delhi.
* Visit Delhi's stunning places
* Get the true local experience Rickshaw ride through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience the local food of our city
* Sample local Delhi cuisine and visit a mix of street stalls, markets, sweet shops, and restaurants
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Old Delhi vs. New Delhi
* Experience the majestic Forts & Tombs
* Mughal & Rajput architecture
* Historical monuments
* Indo-Islamic architecture
* Meet local people and interact with them
* Fully Personalized Private Tour for you
* Visit India gate, President house & Parliament building
* Get the true local experience.
I strongly believe that, This is the best way to explore all the colours of Delhi in a half day city tour.
This is your private tour . So you decide where to go . I will lead you there as your personal expert guide
Please note that this tour is fully customizable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows:
Places to visit…. .
* Jama Masjid
* Cycle Rikshaw tour of Chandni Chowk & Spice Market
* Drive pass Red Fort
* India gate & President House
* Parliament building
* Gurudhwara Bangla sahib
* Humayun's tomb or Qutub minar or Lotus Temple.
* After the tour we will droup you at the place of your choice within Delhi NCR.
* Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) and to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Railway station or Airport or place of your choice within Delhi NCR
End location: Hotel lobby or Railway station or Airport or place of your choice within Delhi NCR
Duration: 5 hours
Suitable timing: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Duration: 5 hours max
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or Similer.
* AC - Yes.
* Seats - 7.
* Wi-fi - Yes.
* AC car with a professional chauffeur.
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Fuel cost.
* Mineral water.
* Toll tax
* Parking & state tax of UP, HARIYANA
* all the other applicable taxes.
* Sightseeing of Delhi.
* Pick up and Drop.
* Driver fees and allowance.
* Arrival & Departure from Airport or Railway station.
* Wi-Fi in car.
NOTE - We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 INR - * Monuments entrance fees.
* Camera fees.
* Rickshaw fees.
* Personal expenses.
* Monument entrance fees.
* Camera fees.
* Lunch and Dinner.
* Rickshaw fees.
* Any personal expenses.
* Children are free up to 6 years
* Bring your own camera
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cape and sunglasses in summer
* Keep some snacks if possible
* Personal expenses not included
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the winter time .
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vishnu was a fantastic guide. Generous with his time, incredibly intelligent, loves to tell stories that help you understand the rich history of India, and was so professional. It couldn't get better than that - I highly recommend him. He had a great driver too, clean vehicle, AC worked great and provided lots of bottled water. Thanks much!