Explore Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with your own expert guide & chauffeur in a private car.
Plan for a short break from your busy schedule! The ideal way to spend some quality time with your loved ones in a short time is by planning for a 3 Days Golden Triangle Tour. One of the most popular & preferred tour packages amongst Vacationers, as they would be able to explore the real culture, beauty & true essence of India. The Exciting Golden Triangle Tour will tale you to visit the tourist spots of three major cities of the country, & they are Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. So, what are you waiting for? Get ready for a memorable vacation with your loved ones!
* Visit Delhi's stunning places
* Get the true local experience Rickshaw ride through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience the local food of North India
* Going to the remnant of a regal love story: Taj Mahal
* Experience the majestic Forts & Tombs
* Elephant Ride at Amer Fort
* Conveyance to Agra-Jaipur-Delhi through an AC car with a professional chauffeur & guide
* Mughal & Rajput architecture etc
Please note that this tour is fully customizable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows:
DAY 01: DELHI - After breakfast - City tour of Delhi
HIGHLIGHT - Jama Masjid, Rikshaw ride in Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, India gate & President house, Gurudawara Bangla sahib, Humayun's tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus temple etc.
Overnight stay at Delhi
DAY 02: Delhi-Agra - After breakfast - Drive to Agra.
HIGHTLIGHT - Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
In evening, Experience the romantic show " Mohabbat e TAJ" , The love story of Shahjahan & Mumtaz Maha
Overnight at Agra
DAY 03: AGRA-JAIPUR - After breakfast -Drive to Jaipur
HIGHLIGHT - visit Itmad-ud-daulah, Fatehpur sikri & Abhaneri stepwell on the way
Evening free for shopping & Dinner with folk dance
Overnight at Jaipur
DAY 04: JAIPUR-DELHI - After breakfast - City tour of Jaipur
HIGHLIGHT - Amber fort, Elephant ride, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar etc
After sightseeing drive to Delhi hotel/airport
* Lunch & dinner in local Restaurants
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway Station or Place of your choice within Delhi NCR.
End location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway Station or Place of your choice within Delhi NCR.
Duration: 4 days
04 DAYS AND 03 NIGHTS
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or similer
* AC - Yes
* seats - 7
* Wi-Fi - Yes.
* AC car with a professional chauffeur.
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Fuel cost.
* Mineral water.
* Toll tax
* Parking & state tax of UP, RAJASTHAN, HARIYANA.
* all the other applicable taxes.
* sightseeing of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
* Pick up and Drop.
* Driver fees and allowance.
* Arrival & Diparture from Airport or Railway station.
* Visit of Fatehpur sikri and Abhaneri stepwell.
* WI-FI in Car.
* Battery car ride at Taj Mahal.
NOTE - We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10000 INR - Rikshaw fees - 200 - 500 INR PP.
Red Fort - 500 INR PP.
Humayun's Tomb - 500 PP.
Qutub Minar - 500 PP.
Taj Mahal entrance - 1000 INR PP.
Agra Fort - 500 INR PP.
Itmad-ud-daulah - 200 INR PP.
Amber Fort - 550 INR PP.
City Palace - 500 INR PP.
Jantar mantar - 200 INR PP.
Lunch and Dinner - 500 to 1000 PP.
Fatehpur sikri - 500 INR PP.
* (PP- Per Person)
* All the entrances are decided by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India.
* Monument entrance fees.
* Camera fees.
* Lunch and Dinner.
* Rikshaw fees.
* Elephant Ride.
* Any personal expenses.
* Bring your own camera
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Wear confortable shoes & clothes
* wear cape & sunglasses in summer
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My two children and I thoroughly enjoyed our Delhi/Golden Triangle tour with Vishnu and driver Gajji. They make an excellent team and really took great care of us for the 5 days we spent with them. Little details like plentiful cold water and snacks for the kids were much appreciated. We always felt safe and comfortable in the hot June weather. Vishnu is a wealth of knowledge about the history and architecture of the sights we saw. Great tour!