Full day walking and riding tour in Lisbon with your own private guide
Walking tours are active and fun ways of learning on the spot about the local culture. This private walking tour will allow you to discover Lisbon, its display and how the town has evolved throughout time. For the last 2 millennia Lisbon was a roman commercial port; a moorish maze; the harbor of departure for the new world and today it is the Portuguese capital.
Through this experience we are going to visit the former port of Belém and areas that were lively in the Middle Ages as they are today: the historical neighborhoods of "Baixa", "Bairro Alto", "Castelo" and "Alfama".
I hope we can visit Lisbon together!
- Meeting Point at downtown area or your hotel if it close to it
- Taxi ride to Belém area, where we are going to see:
1) Belém Tower
2) Monument of Discovery
3) Monastery of Saint Jerôme or Coach museum
- Tram or bus ride back to down town/ Rossio square
- Time for lunch
- Afternoon: Old town
1) Bairro alto/Chiado
4) Praça do Comércio (end of the tour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: We can meet at your hotel if it is walking distance from the center. Otherwise can meet at Rossio train station (there is a Starbucks outside it is very easy to find).
End location: The end of the tour is in Comerce Square, although it is possible to end elsewhere (restaurant or hotel) if requested.
Duration: 7 hours
This full day has a minimum duration of 7 hours including lunch time and a maximum of 8 hours.
- My time and service as your private guide.
- Fast line in monument visiting.
- A ride in some public transportation. including 130 year old tram.
- Tasty stops: Surprise! (these 2 or 3 stops depend on our timings, opportunities and season)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 EUR - This amount is an estimative spent for lunch, a little snack, coffee or another soft drink.
- Entrance fees of Monastery of Saint Jerôme or Coach Museum (at your choice)
- Any meal or snack
- Personal expenses
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Really enjoyable tour lasting 7 hours. Alexendra was bery engaging and had a varied and detailed knowledge of Lisbon and Portugal. Topics included history, current affairs, geo politics , language, food and wine. Would really recommend this tour if you want to learn about Lisbon