Private Tour Seoul city
Seoul is the capital of Korea with over 600 years of history. It is the heart of Korea's culture and education as well as politics and economics. Seoul is home to many old historic sites like Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung Palaces, and places of traditional culture like Bukchon Hanok Village, Insa-dong, and Namdaemun Market. The shopping and entertainment districts of Myeongdong and Apgujeong, and Asia's largest underground shopping center COEX Mall also draw a large number of tourists every year. The Hangang River, which runs through the center of the city, is also a distinctive landscape of Seoul that offers a myriad of resting areas for citizens.
- Recommendation itinerary in Seoul -
* Pick up at the Busan KTX train station
1. Blue House & Bukchon Hanok
2. Gyeongbokgung Palace
3. Insa-dong Traditional street
4. Cheonggyecheon Stream
5. Myeong-dong (Down town) or Namsan park
6. Namdaemun Market or Itaewon shopping
* Return to the Busan KTX station
*I will discuss with you and advise for the customized tour with flexible itinerary.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I can meet you at the hotel, airport, station, cruise seaport, any locations anywhere your wishes.
End location: I will make comfortable drop off as you wish to the places after tour.
Duration: 8 hours
All vehicles insured. vehicle is a clean and under 5 years old.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - 1. Admission fees USD 25.00/per
2. Meals USD 10.00 - USD 50.00/per
"NENU" as you wishes at the place
* I will provide to vehicles for your flexible & safety and comfortable trip.