Private Tours with Licensed Local Balinese Guide
Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali's most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali's not-to-be-missed icons.
Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali featured by the breathtaking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK.
For this tour we offer two options. You may depart around 10 a. m. to arrive at Tanah Lot Temple for the sunset. The other option is to leave around 8 a. m. allowing you to arrive back to your hotel in time for dinner.
From your hotel, our first stop at a traditional Balinese house. We then visit the Taman Ayun Mangwi Temple, one of the six empire temples of Bali. From the temple, we then head north to a traditional market. Next is a leisurely drive through small villages, bamboo jungles and the spectacular terraced rice fields of Jatiluwih. These rice fields are beautiful enough to have been placed as a potential UNESCO world heritage site. We finish at the Tanah Lot Temple, which is one of Bali's most famous temples.
(On this tour, the house visit is only available for guests staying in the Ubud area).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: -
- Meet up at the lobby hotel, I can pick you up from Ubud, Sanur, Nusa dua, Kuta, Tabanan, Jimbaran, candidasa.
- Denpasar Airport meeting point (I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points)
- Cruise Terminal at Benoa Port, I will Holding your name tags or placard at the Meeting Points at the exit on the way to the parking area (please ignore the vendor who try to sell/give free of something to you on the way out from exit gate)
End location: When the tours are finished I Will drop you back/off at the same Hotel or Cruise Terminal
(Let me know if you may like to suggest what else you might do after the tour like Airport Departure, drop/change to different hotel or drop somewhere nearly)
Duration: 8 hours
The Tours duration and transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
This tour is a full day tour (though, we can cater for time requirements)
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please note that as our tours are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together.
- LUXURY TOYOTA Mini Van white color model 2015 with A/C,
- VERY Clean,
- Comfortably accommodate 5 which is the capacity for comfortable tour.Comfortable for 3-4 passengers with luggage,
- Legal institutions regarding use of car for public Tourism transport.
- I can create a customized tour for you in case you have special requests or if you are more than "5" amount of people and need a larger vehicle. I am also provide, prestige limousine.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 (IDR) 1,000,000/pax - :
Just for your reference, the extra entrance fees for the itinerary above are as follows:
Taman Ayun Temple - 20.000 IDR / person
Jatiluwih - 40.000 IDR / person
Tanah Lot Temple -60.000 IDR / person
Buffet lunch - USD 30 / person
"Foreign currency banknotes must be in pristine condition"
Bring along some cash,as not all places accept credit cards
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was the best decision ever! A excellent tour guide. He's knowledgeable and fun. Plus, we got the additional benefit of him doing really nice and creative photography. He really loves what he does and is proud of Bali so that helps him do his job well. It's a good thing I got him for the two days thereby creating a perfect itinerary.
Mary de Leon