Cycling for Gongsmith and taste of local wine
This full day tour takes you off the beaten track, where you will cycle through the village, crossing river with traditional Boat, experience the life of village by visiting their home to see what else they do beside farming. This tour will be highlighted by visiting Gong Smith, local alcohol production, home hosted lunch, and a chance to shower at the natural waterfall.
8. 00 am picking up at Hotel, and take you to the starting point the cycling tour
8. 30-11. 30 : cycling tour through the village, with some stop at local house to see Gong smith and alcohol home industry, also crossing the longest river in Java by traditional Boat.
11. 30-12-30 : home hosted lunch with an authentic javanese cuisine
12. 30-13. 30 : drive to Jumog Waterfall through green country road
13. 30-14. 30 : enjoying the atmosphere of the Waterfall, or take the opportunity to shower at this natural waterfall
14. 30-15. 30 : drive Back to Solo for about 1 hour, we will drop you at your hotel.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at any Hotel, Airport or train station in the city of Solo
@ Hotel : I will let the hotel officer know that I am waiting for you at the lobby of the Hotel.
@ airport or train station : I'll hold a banner with ToursByLocal and your name written in it.
End location: I will drop you off at any Hotel, airport or train station in the city of Solo
Duration: 6 hours
The air conditioned Car is city car model of 4 person capacity. Toyota Avansa or Daihatsu Xenia 2013.
Bikes for cycling tour are normal city bikes rented from local villagers.
Air conditioned Transport, Bikes, Entrance fee and donation, lunch.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 IDR - 4 or 5 USD cash of smaller bank noted are needed for just in case travelers want to buy some traditional food in the village.
Souvenirs and any additional food or snacks from the market is not included in the price of the tour.