Living memories of past to present
It is a cultural/historical day tour of Delhi, where we visit few historical sites & markets of Delhi. Delhi is the city which devastated 7 times and re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
*I will come to pick you in your hotel lobby/place chosen by you within Delhi.
* On Sunday in Old market some areas remain closed.
* On Monday Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Akshardham remain closed.
* I can also Guide you in North and West India like Agra the city of Taj Mahal (Wonder of the world), Jaipur and other cities, for quote please contact me.
* Itinerary/tour can be planned as per your demand/likes/request. . . . .
* We start our tour After breakfast about 9am. I will come to receive you at decided place.
* We start Sightseeing of New Delhi- Qutub Minar, India gate, Parliament and President house, it all would be done approx 12:30
* Lunch break (if feel hungry we take a lunch break, in a local restaurant); thereafter about 2 pm we get free then proceed towards Old Delhi, here we visit India's biggest mosque Jama Mosjid, followed by visit of old market of Delhi known as Chandni Chawk and Spice market one of the biggest spice market of Asia, we hire a rikshaw up to the market and walk in some areas, tour will be as per your convenience and likes, I am open to adopt your Ideas.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby/place chosen by you should be within Delhi.
End location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby/place chosen by you should be within Delhi.
Duration: 8 hours
Variables that might affect the duration like weather, traffic, delay in train or any emergency.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food, shopping and personal need
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the main city countryside area will not be consider for pickup and drop, it can be arranged on special request, please contact me for quote.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This was our second visit to India and the second time we hired Monika as our guide, as we had such a good time with her a couple years ago when we visited Delhi/Agra. This time, we went in the direction of Jaipur. I'm quite a particular traveler and had submitted a detailed itinerary to Monika months in advance. She hired a great driver for our tour and we were able to hit everything I wanted to see, including several sites off the beaten path. We will definitely use Monika again when we return!