Living memories of past to present
Delhi is the city which was devastated 7 times and 7 times re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
* New Delhi- India gate, parliament, President house and Qutub Minar
India gate is a memorial built to the 85000 soldiers who died in World War I, and the Afghan battles of 1919.
Qutub Minar is an excellent example of Afghan Architecture, Minar is 72. 5mts high victory tower.
* Old Delhi-Enjoy an unforgettable bicycle-rickshaw ride through the bustling bazaars of Old Delhi!
* Be amazed by India's largest (& most beautiful) mosque at Jama Masjid!
* Enjoy sensory overload during a demonstration of spices & dried nuts in Asia's largest spice market!
Sightseeing of new Delhi, old Delhi, heritage walk or We can discuss and fix it once we meet at your hotel Lobby, tour will be as per your convenience and likes
I'm open to adopt your Ideas. . . . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby or we may discuss it accordingly or the place chosen by you (within Delhi).
End location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby or we may discuss it accordingly or the place chosen by you (within Delhi).
Duration: 6 hours
Variables that might affect the duration like weather, traffic, delay in train or any emergency.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Tourist permit car for full day sightseeing of city.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food, shopping and personal need
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities.
* Camel carts, camel ride and a professional photographer.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I will recommend her for anyone who needs guide. Very accommodative and went out of her way to do things what I wanted. Very happy with her guidance and service.