Living memories of past to present
It is a cultural/historical day tour of Delhi, where we visit few historical sites & markets of Delhi.
*I will come to pick you in your hotel lobby/place chosen by you within Delhi.
* On Sunday in Old market some area remains closed.
* On Monday Red Fort, Lotus Temple and Akshardham remain closed.
* I can also Guide you in North and West India like Agra the city of Taj Mahal (Wonder of the world), Jaipur and other cities, on an additional charges.
* Itinerary/tour can be planned as per your demand/likes/request. . . . .
Delhi is the city which devastated 7 times and re established, has seen the rise and falls of many empires and each dynasty of Kings has left behind monuments and memories to commemorate the grandeur of bygone days. Very few cities in the world offer such diversity in architectural styles and culture as Delhi. The Old city of Delhi today stands as an epitome of the whole history of Indo-Islamic architecture.
We start our tour After breakfast about 9am. we start Sightseeing of New Delhi- Qutub Minar, India gate, Parliament and President house and will be done approx 12:30, if feel hungry we take a lunch break, 2pm we proceed towards Old Delhi, here we visit India's biggest mosque Jama Mosque followed by visit of old market of Delhi known as Chandni Chawk, we can walk or can ride a rikshaw, we discuss and fix it once we meet, tour will be as per your convenience and likes, I am open to adopt your Ideas. . . . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby/place chosen by you should be within Delhi.
End location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby/place chosen by you should be within Delhi.
Duration: 6 hours
Variables that might affect the duration like weather, traffic, delay in train or any emergency.
Chauffeur-driven air-conditioned car, Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on additional charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Tourist permit car and driver for full day sightseeing of city.
* Car and driver are provided, have limit for 8 hours, 80Km. if you want to exceed the limit than this you pay additional cost INR 16 per Km. and INR 100 per hour for driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food, shopping and personal need
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Shopping, personal expenses and extra activities.
* Camel carts, camel ride and a professional photographer.
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the city (distance can be 10Km. from main city, if pickup and drop are more than 10km. area you pay additional cost.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I will recommend her for anyone who needs guide. Very accommodative and went out of her way to do things what I wanted. Very happy with her guidance and service.