Most Popular Tour With Women
This tour spends about half of the time seeing Houston and half of the time shopping with several lunch options at food courts and restaurants in The Galleria. We can adjust the amount of time according to what you would like. If you only want to shop, we can satisfy you. The Galleria, with 375 stores, is the fourth largest shopping mall in the US and fifth largest mall in North America. Of the five largest shopping malls, it is the only one in a warm weather climate. It is over 1/3 of a mile long. It has a full-size ice skating rink in the original section. It opened in 1970 and has been repeatedly expanded. It is first of all similar Galleria malls in the United States.
This tour combines site-seeing in Houston with shopping. It has several lunch options at food courts and restaurants in The Galleria. The Galleria is the fourth largest shopping mall in the US with 375 stores. The stores include:
5. Saks 5th Avenue.
8. Nieman-Marcus, and more.
It has a full-size ice skating rink. In Houston, see:
1. NRG Stadium - home of the Houston Texans football team.
2. The Astrodome - the first domed stadium in the world.
3. The Texas Medical Center (TMC) - largest medical facility in the world.
4. Hermann Park - The most popular park in Houston has gardens, a museum, zoo, outdoor theater, children's train, walking paths, 18-hole golf course, fountains, statues, and more.
5. Museum District - drive by about 10 museums.
6. Rice University - most prestigious university in the Lower South.
7. Rice Village.
8. Lakewood Church - the biggest church in the US.
9. The Waterwall - most photographed area.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Downtown, the Galleria area, Hobby Airport (HOU), or Bush Intercontinental Airport of Houston (IAH).
End location: Downtown, the Galleria area, Hobby Airport (HOU), or Bush Intercontinental Airport of Houston (IAH).
Duration: 6 hours
Van or bus, depending on the number of people.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 US - Lunch money.
I can take up to nine people with their luggage in our full-size van. I pick-up and drop-off people at cruise terminals. I take tourists to museums, and let them tour exhibits at their own pace, telling them what time we need to meet again at the van.