Private Bagan Tour (2 Days)
Bagan with over 2000 Pagodas and Temples in upper Myanmar and you can visit Bagan all year round as there is no actual rainy Season like in the lower parts of Myanmar, therefore we called it Sommer Season. Bagan with their Pagodas and Temples dating back more than 1500 years of history is the most fascinating place for visitors.
The monuments which are now in all stages of decay were erected mostly from the 11th to 13th centuries A. D. , when Bagan was the seat of the Myanmar dynasty. In 1057 Anawrahta conquered Thaton and brought back to his capital the Theravada scriptures in Pali, a large number of Buddhist monks, and artists and craftsmen of every description.
Bagan is also a great place for beautiful local Art, such as Lacquer ware, Bamboo works and beautiful local made Cloth. Other attraction is a day trip to Mount Popa, 50 Km from Bagan to view the Monastery built on top of a Mountain, 1518 m(4981 ft) you only have to climb 777 steps to the top.
Bagan & Mt. Popa
Day-1: Bagan Arrival
You will be Welcome at Nyaung you airport and then start the Bagan cultural tour:
- the busy Nyaung you Market
- Pagoda Shwezigon
- Temple Ananda built in 1091 is considered the masterpiece of Bagan's surviving Mon architecture.
- Htilomino Temple with the best 11 century plaster work and stucco carving.
- A visit to Myinkabar village to see the thriving lacquer ware industry.
- Then stop at Myaceidi to study the colourful mural painting and very old stone inscription.
- Pagoda Shwesandaw is the most popular sunset-viewing spot.
Day 2: Mt. Popa.
Drive to Mt. Poapa, a house for Nats (spiritual being). Stop at farmers' working place on the way to see real local life.
Back Bagan for more sightseeings.
-Sulamani Temple where you can study the biggest mural Paintings.
- Manu Har Temple and Nan Phaya
- Temple Dhammayangyi, the largest shrine is today the best preserved temple and around new Bagan.
-Gu Byauk Gyi Temple and Sunset at Bu Paya over the River Ayeyarwady.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting Up: I will meet you at the airport or hotel or your convenient place. Please just let me know.
End location: End Location: End at the meeting point or at the place your request.
Duration: 2 days
-Mist weather in the winter sometime.
You will get around by car modern 2005-2010 with air-conditioned. It is clean and comfortable up to four or five passengers.
-My private tour guide service.
-Air-conditioned car with a tour driver for one days.
- See around Bagan by E Bike for one day ( Optional)
-Toll Gate Fee, Fuel Fee and Parking Fee.
-Purified drinking water bottle on board.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60000 Kyat - -Meal
-Your own expenses
USD1 = Kyat 1200. Note: It is changeable.
-Entrance Fee or Zone Fee (25000 Ks)
-I have been working as a freelance licensed tour guide through out Myanmar since 2012.
All my tours have included transportation for tour sightseeing. Please inquire for further services.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour