UNESCO city (Joson Dynasty) culture and history tour
Hahoe Village is home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan and is well-known for its traditional houses. Birthplace of renowned scholars of the Joseon Period such as Gyeomam Ryu Un-ryong and Seoae Ryu Seong-ryong, the village became even more famous after Queen Elizabeth of England visited on April 21, 1999.
Hahoe Village (translating to "Village Enveloped by Water") gets its name from Nakdong River, which flows around the town's perimeter. The village is located at the foothills of Hwasan Mountain, an offshoot of Taebaek Mountain that rises up to the east. The center of the village is populated by large tile-roofed houses belonging to the Ryu clan, adding their own unique charm to the surrounding thatched roofs.
- Recommendation itinerary in Andong UNESCO-
* Pick up anywhere in Busan or Gyeongju
1. Andong Hahoe Village UNESCO
2. Traditional Hahoe Mask Museum
3. Bongjeongsa Buddhist Temple
4. Suaedong house experience
5. Byeongsanseowon Confucian school
* Return anywhere in Busan or Gyeongju
*I will discuss with you and advise for the customized tour with flexible itinerary.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
All vehicles insured. vehicle is a clean and under 5 years old.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - 1. Admission fees USD 25.00/per
2. Meals USD 10.00 - USD 50.00/per
"NENU" as you wishes at the place
* I will provide to vehicles for your flexible & safety and comfortable trip.