Walking special Old Historical Alicante and stop for tapas in local place.
. . You would love my suggestions!. We will enjoy the views of Alicante walking and stepping down to our admired Santa Cruz Andalusian Barrio. Probably enjoy its tapas and I will tell you about our Religious festivities. We then will see the old center and pass by the Saint Nicolas Cathedral. Old town, Explanade, and some nice beautiful plazas. .
One step more :
( optional Museum depending on time / exchange of another site) Traditional Spanish Fiestas: you will learn about our Alicante festivities also with Las Fallas's sisters: Las Hogueras and its monuments.
(Optional depending on time) We will stop in a 2nd one of our top special places for tapas and we will be taking notes for your next places to go for local special 'tapas' so you meet the real local flavor & best places & "things to do" at the current moment on your next days in Alicante…
- Pick you up at meeting point.
1- Going to lift to go up to Santa Barbara Castle. Personal tour to the Castle. ( if walking tour) ( if we take the car we go straight with the car to the Castle)/ If Taxis. . . the taxis takes us up to the Castle in 10 minutes. . or less.
- Visit to beautiful park La Ereta in the same mountain enjoying the views of Alicante from 545 ft above the sea level. ( if walking tour)( If not straight to # 2. )
2- Visit to Santa Cruz Andalusian Barrio and its tapas and Catholic Easter Religious festivities.
3- Cathedral and its beautiful Claustro of private nuns. ( if open inside, if not outside).
4- Stop in a 2nd one of our top special places for tapas where we will be taking notes for your next places to go for local special 'tapas' & things to do your next days or hours. (optional and depending on time)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Shuttle stop at roundabout of Hotel Porta Maris. (3 minutes ride from the Cruise)
End location: Rambla Mendez Nuñez, San Nicolas Cathedral, Marina…Explanade..
Or I can get you back to the shuttle stop back to the Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Walking but you may ask me to pick you up at the SHORE, maximum 3-4 people. My car is AUDI 4 and back seats is for 3-4 depends on you.
If you take a complete walking tour I could pick you up walking from your the harbour/place/hotel and guide you all over the special local places where most tourist would not reach.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6 euros - - All from 10 € to 40 € ( Gourmet) in tapas & wine & beer, depending on gourmet style or casual.
- Paella time:
An option is having a paella tapa : 3-4 € or paella lunch: 10€ to 25 € per person.
- PLUS the money pocket to buy your gourmet goods from 3 €..to your desire. This is optional as well.
Please remember to come with an empty stomach :)
- Lift to Castle: is extra time and tariff if you like to go to the castls
- Car & Gas ( 35 eur) if needed if picking you up and taking you back from SHORE or meeting point. Send me a message and I'll customized the tour for you.
- Parking if needed. 6
- Service to pick you up from or to the airport. Send me a message and I'll customized the tour for you.
- I could provide an Audi 4 or rent a service.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Carolina was wonderful. We hired her last minute and she was able to rent us a wheelchair for the walking tour. She was delightful!!!!