A Québec City regional armchair scenic adventure tour
On this 2 day, 1 night, armchair scenic adventure, you will follow the St-Lawrence River down to the magnificent Saguenay Fiord, for some whale watching. After a short visit to the very touristy village of Tadoussac, you will continue a few miles to the not at all touristy village of Les Escoumins, where you will stay in a seaside cottage/condo or the charming/modest Auberge Manoir Bellevue and go sea kayaking and seafood. (in the rare case of bad weather kayaking and, or whale watching may be replaced by local wilderness sightseeing and, or a cruise of La Malbaie River Canyon)
On the way back you will do some arts/crafts/curio shopping and tour Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica (electronic communications equpment make the Basilica tour truly private) before returning to Québec City.
NB: Before confirming/accepting the booking, guide will make non refundable accommodation reservation - this may take up to 24 hrs.
- Whale whatching excursion, baie Ste-Catherine
- stay at modest/charming Manoir or seaside cottage/condo, in Les Escoumins
- diner at the fish factory (a real fish factory/store front restaurant)
- 1/2 day guided kayaking on the St-Lawrence Estuary (can be replaced by local sightseeing)
- Baie St-Paul (birthplace of Cirque du Soleil - arts/crafts/curio shopping)
- tour Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré Basilica
- Québec City
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 2 days
Booking confimation subject to hotel availability.
Private car or minivan, sea kayak, boat, with just a little on site walking.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
220 USD - - Lunch (+/- 35$ x 2)
- Diner (+/- 30$)
- breakfast (+/- 20)
- accomodation (+/- 100$/person)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks