Thanks to the 12 years living in Germany, I have excellent communications skills in English, German and speak good French.
However, this is not my main strength, as a hobby traveller, I used to travel all around Europe and now started my discovery journeys around Asia. Whenever I travel, I have only 1 wish, I wish to meet somebody who will regard me as a good friend and show me the places that an usual tourist won't be able to see. Understanding that point, I turned myself to that person here in Viet Nam for all other visitors. I usually say, when you contact me then you are my client, when we meet then we are still strangers, but when we go on the tour then I am a friend of yours.
My private tours around Vietnam and unique Hanoi tours will show you things that you neither find on any travel map nor any guide books. Going on a private charter trip with me will make your trip unique, filled with unforgettable memories and enrich your experiences through the deep looks into the country. And all that is my promise to you!
A Recent Review of this guide
Spending the day with Leon made all the difference in really getting to know Hanoi during the very limited time we were there. He was punctual, knowledgeable, accommodating and very personable. Forget those big bus tours and treat yourself to a real one on one experience with a local! Also, Mr High the driver was awesome too! Highly recommend this team.
- Certificate in sustainable Tourism
- Certificate in learning Vietnamese History and Culture
- Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (TestDaf) 20/20
- Bachelor Degree in Business and Tourism Management (Phuong Dong University)
- Bachelor Degree in Linguistics
- Master Degree in Linguistic Science (University of Cambridge)
- Awarded with "Best Tour guide" for 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015 by Hapro Travel, Ami Tour, ViTour and Friends Travel Vietnam
- I am not a driver, but I always arrange suitable cars with drivers, motorbikes, bicycles and pedicabs for the tours.