Excellent option for a second day in BA
Located only 35 km/21 miles from Buenos Aires downtown, Tigre Delta is one of the largest deltas in the world. Formed for more than 5000 islands inhabited by a water community, where you can discover a different face of our country. I pick you up at your hotel or cruise terminal by private car. we visit the north areas of Bs As (San Isidro and Tigre City).
Once in Tigre City, we get my own motorboat and we sail by different rivers for 1 hour (far from touristic circuits). We stop for lunch in a restaurant inside the islands (lunch is not included in the price of the tour). The price of U$D 600. - is for a group up to 4 passengers.
For further information don't hesitate to contact me by message.
The tour includes private car and private motorboat. If you carry luggage, please, ask me before booking the tour in order to check the availability of the trunk.
Special rates for large groups.
-Pick up at 9. 00 am (If you need a different start time, let me know).
-Visit to San Isidro, Puerto de Frutos and Tigre City.
-Hiking in the island (optional)
- Stop in a private farm
-Return to the hotel in the same way ( private boat and car).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you either at the cruise ship terminal, or your hotel. If you carry luggage, please, ask me before in order to check the availability of the trunk.
End location: In the meeting location.
Duration: 6 hours
Weather, traffic or any fortuitous reason can affect the tour duration.
We consider 1 hour for lunch, if you decide to skip the lunch, the duration of the tour could be a little shorter.
- Private car (Renault Duster 4x4 with A/C)
- Private motorboat (fiber glass boat, length 7 meters, engine Mercury 90 hp. The boat is covered in case of rain or hard sun)
- Pick up at your hotel or cruise terminal
- Private car
- Personal tour guide
- Zona Norte city tour ( San Isidro and Tigre City)
- Visit to Puerto de Frutos (it is an open air market close the river)
- Sailing in private motorboat by differents rivers and streams, I always try to sail far from the touristic circuits. My boat is 7 mtr long, mod 2013, safe and confortable and covered in case of rain or warm weather.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 AR$ - The restaurant accepts credit card and American Dollars cash
- If you decide to stop for lunch in a restaurant inside the islands, the price of the lunch is not included in the price of the tour, it is about U$D 30/40 per person (it depends if you drink wine, dessert, if you share the dishes, etc).
- If you carry luggage, please, ask me before in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer to International Airport after the tour is able (The cost is not included in the price).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andres went out of his way to make our day memorable. He has a lovely farm in the delta and served us wine and delicious empanadas - absolutely well worth the visit!
Patricia Jean A.