Enjoy a different day!
In this tour we visit the lovely city of Tigre, including Puerto de Frutos (fruit port). Sailing for one hour in my own boat (which is safe and comfortable, covered in case of rain, and full licensed by the Argentine Coast Guard) by different rivers and streams between the islands of the Delta del Paraná, always trying to sail far from the touristic circuits.
This tour is 4 hours long, and you can choose to do it in the morning or in the afternoon.
The tour includes private van and private boat trip (as it is my own boat, you won't pay any boat ticket, and we can do a more flexible itinerary!).
Also if you like to have lunch, there are nice restaurants in the islands or in Tigre City. The price is for a group up to 10 people, but I can organize the tour for bigger groups.
Please contact me for further infromation.
-Pick up at your hotel or cruise terminal
-Tigre City (Puerto de Frutos included)
-Private Boat Trip (1 hour )
-Drop off at your hotel or cruise terminal
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or cruise teerminal
End location: Your hotel or cruise terminal.
Transfer to the airport is able, the price is not included.
Duration: 4 hours
The duration of the tour is between 4 to 5 hours. Weather and traffic can affect the duration of the tour.
- Private van (Mercedes Benz Sprinter, with A/C and professional driver)
- Private motorboat (fiber glass boat, length 7 meters, engine Mercury 90 hp. The boat is covered in case of rain or hard sun)
- Pick up at your hotel or cruise terminal
- Private van (Mercedes Benz Sprinter, with A/C)
- Professional driver
- Visit Tigre City and Puerto de Frutos
- Private boat trip (1 hour)
- Personal tour guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
750 AR$ - Bottled water, snakcs, etc.
- Bottled water, snacks, etc
- Transfer to International Airport after the tour is available ( The cost is not included in the price)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Andres provided our group with an interesting and informative post-cruise tour of Buenos Aires and the Tigre River Delta. He met us at the cruise port with a bus with plenty of room to spread out. We enjoyed our boat ride in the delta and had a lovely lunch at El Gato Restaurant (priced separately). He took us to the airport in plenty of time. This was the perfect way to end a 2 week cruise. Note Andres speaks excellent English.