If painting is a passion for you, surely Buenos Aires is your city and this is your tour!. BA is a city plenty of art and bohemian artists, in fact, I'm one of them!. I propose you to visit (or re-visit, if you have already been), La Boca and San Telmo, but this time, making focus in art, specifically in a kind of local art called "filete porteño " which is unique in the world. Also visiting the murals and work of art made in mosaics.
I always carry my paints and brushes with me. . . we stop in a park or why no on the street and I will teach you the basic rules to immerse in the magic world of "filete porteño", painting at the open air like real street artists.
In the afternoon, we will visit art museums such as MBNA (Museum of Art) or MALBA (Museum of Latin American Art). Maybe we have enough time to enjoy a cup of coffe at "Cafe Tortoni", which was frequented by the elite of our artists.
The itinerary is flexible, the following itinerary is orientative:
- La Boca and Caminito St.
- Quinquela Martin works
- Murals (District art of Barracas)
- Painting activity
- Museums (MALBA, MNBA, etc). MALBA closes on Tuesday (but it is open on Mondays), MNBA closes on Mondays.
- Cafe Tortoni (or other bohemian caffes)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel or Cruise Port
End location: - Your hotel or Cruise Port
Duration: 7 hours
- Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
- All the expenses for the car (parking tickets, toll tickets, etc).
- Professional driver
- Admission tickets for the museum
- Paints, brushes and a lot of fun!!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, sancks, etc.
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
- If you carry luggage, please af me before booking in order to check the availability of the trunk.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able for an aditional charge (more info by message)
I am not a driver. I rent a licensed car and professional driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This tour is a great choice when you have already done the standard sightseeing tours. Brenda is a young artist and did a great job and I really enjoyed the day