Before (from 1996-2003) I had an international career that made me travel a lot. So I really experienced the advantages of having a local responsible person to help me out.
Both of these two work experiences made me a particular non standardised guide. I try to put all my training, my knowledge and my sensibility from other experiences at the service of my customers, trying to offer them the best tours. I like to show to visitors what, normally, conventional touristic agencies don't show, because it's not it's not so profitable. I am really used and passionate to contact with people from other cultures, so my customers are like my family for a day.
I'm both very sharp and sticked to a plan, as I can be flexible if customers desire to adapt a programme to something the suites them more. It always depend on customers will.
I am always in a good mood and I really like to keep an interesting conversation about my country and to learn from the others.
I am looking forward to welcome you in my country.
A Recent Review of this guide
Jose was incredible today. He spoke perfect English, gave perfect recommendations and created a memorable experience. He is also great taking pictures. Would refer him to anyone coming to Lisbon.
- Licenced National Tourist Agent by the "Turismo de Portugal" (Ministry of the Economy, Innovation and Development), that is the national tourism authority responsible for promotion, enhancement and sustainability of tourism activities.
- International driving licence.
- Professional Cooking Chef Diploma (Mediterranean Food - Portuguese, Spanish, French and Italian gastronomy).
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting trainning course.
- Very experienced travel.
- Very practical person.
- Deep knowledge of Portugal.