Full Day Ayuttaya with a private guide
Today we will travel to Visiting the beautifully manicured grounds of the Summer Palace. Explore the ancient history of Ayutthaya the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Witnessing remnants of what was once one of the world's greatest cities with a luxury car or minivan
07. 30am. I'll pick you up from your hotel lobby. Spend the morning touring the magnificent ruins and temples of Ayuttaya historical park.
08. 45am Bang Pha-In Summer palace, wander around the peaceful palace grounds.
Opportunities to visit Wat Nivet Thammpravat, gothic style distinctive Buddhist temple
12. 00pm Lunch. There are a selection of amazing riverside restaurants over looking the Chao Phraya to choose from. Please let me know if you are vegetarians or any special food requirements.
13. 00pm Ayutthaya Historical Park is a UNESCO world heritage site. Wat Yai Chaimongkol. The great victory stupa, 62 meters high and a landmark of Ayutthaya. Wat Mahathat, the Buddha image enclosed in the tree.
A sightseeing tour along the inner old city. En Route you see many magnificent temples and ruins. One hour and a half drive back to Bangkok .
15. 30pm Drop off at your hotel or any place you require.
This is an example itinerary , we can tailor it base on your needs
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Private, Clean, VIP Air conditioned Minivan
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 USD - Lunch & personals expense
I am sorry to Not accept the traveller who is having walking problem or travelling with walking stick..
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in the vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Nawaporn (Angela) took us this week to some places outside of Bangkok. We are perhaps a little faster than average at some of the sights and she had other options ready for us depending on timing. As she got to know us more, she tailored the options to us even more. It may not be possible for all tours, but we appreciated the extra care and attention. She is fun and participated in activities, and didn't just stand around watching us. (Throw those bananas, girl! ��) Mr Man, the driver is also good!