Full Day Ayuttaya
Today we will travel to Visiting the beautifully manicured grounds of the Summer Palace. Explore the ancient history of Ayutthaya the former capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Witnessing remnants of what was once one of the world's greatest cities with a luxury car or minivan
07. 30am. I'll pick you up from your hotel lobby. Spend the morning touring the magnificent ruins and temples of Ayuttaya historical park.
08. 45am Bang Pha-In Summer palace, wander around the peaceful palace grounds.
Opportunities to visit Wat Nivet Thammpravat, gothic style distinctive Buddhist temple
12. 00pm Lunch. There are a selection of amazing riverside restaurants over looking the Chao Phraya to choose from. Please let me know if you are vegetarians or any special food requirements.
13. 00pm Ayutthaya Historical Park is a UNESCO world heritage site. Wat Yai Chaimongkol. The great victory stupa, 62 meters high and a landmark of Ayutthaya. Wat Mahathat, the Buddha image enclosed in the tree.
A sightseeing tour along the inner old city. En Route you see many magnificent temples and ruins. One hour and a half drive back to Bangkok .
15. 30pm Drop off at your hotel or any place you require.
This is an example itinerary , we can tailor it base on your needs
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel in Bangkok or Suvanbhum Airport
End location: Hotel in Bangkok or Suvanbhum Airport
Duration: 8 hours
Private, Clean, Air conditioned Minivan
✧Private tour guide
✧Modern air conditioned car or minivan Fuel & Professional Driver
✧Port fees and all parking fee
✧Drinking water & Soft drinks
✧Liability and accident insurance
✧Entrance Fee for temples
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 USD - Lunch & personals expense
✧Lunch local restaurants can be starting from THB 300 per person for average restaurant.
* I am not a driver. I can accompany you in the vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.