Bachelored in Art of History and after have travelled all around the world, I feel heir of the Mediterranean traditions; our history, gastronomy, art and festivals. I am an open and hard working person, I offer you the chance to take part in my unique guided tours. ¡100% recommended!
I offer to the visitor a different way to discover this superb Community, I am not only a guide I am local and born in this lands with a special feeling about the Mediterranean heritage.
In 2004 we started with our own travel agency: we are two siblings Ana and Jordi. We develop private guided tours in Valencia, Cartagena and Alicante, our bithplace.
# As written in the Valencian laws, only Official and Licensed tour guides are allowed to guide in the Valencian heritage. Other guides not officially licensed are ilegal and fined by law #
BOOK ONLY OFFICIAL AND LICENSED TOUR GUIDES, ASK FOR THEIR LICENSE NUMBERS.
A Recent Review of this guide
Jorge was knowledgeable about the geography and history of Valencia and Sagunto. He avoided congested areas and took us to a fabulous restaurant for fresh paella. He was excellent.
- Guide license number 335 (local licensed tour guide + born here)
- Ex-president of the Official and licensed Local Tour Guides Association in the Valencian Community (AGOCV)
- Member of CEFAPIT (Spanish Tour Guides Association)
- Member of European Tour Guides Association
- Member of World Federation of Tour Guides Association
- 11 years of experience
- European Union travel partner (PLEASE Project 2016)
- Professional driving license
- Bachelored in History of Art (Universitat de Valencia + Complutense Madrid)
- Teacher degree with experience. Languages valencian-catalán, english, spanish