I'm very glad that you are thinking on visiting this wonderful cities and you are in the perfect profile.
I am a graduated tourism professional with experience guiding in English, Spanish, Catalan and French all around the Valencian Community.
Valencia, Alicante, Cartagena, Alcoy, Elche, Gandia and more villages are wonderful cities with loads of histories, traditions and legends that just a tour guide knows.
I can offer you a lot of different guided tours shared or private, tapas tours, winery tours and paella workshops. Feel the difference and enjoy like a local.
In 2004 we started with our own travel agency: we are two siblings Ana and Jordi. We develop private guided tours in Valencia, Cartagena and Alicante; our bithplace.
Unforgettable moments are waiting for you!
"Book a tour guide, not a guide book".
A Recent Review of this guide
Ana Linares - walking Tour Cartagena Great tour, Ana was waiting for us at meeting point, she was very pleasant, put us at our ease & tailored the walk to suit our preferences. She was very knowledgeable & presented the information in a relaxing & enjoyable way. We stopped for a nice coffee & afterwards Ana pointed us in the direction of s lovely restaurant frequented by locals. A really good experience, thanks Ana��
- Official and licensed tour guide num. 496
- Member of the Official and licensed Local Tour Guides Association in the Valencian Community (AGOCV)
- Member of CEFAPIT (Spanish Tour Guides Association)
- Member of the European Tour Guides Association
- Member of World Federation of Tour Guides Association
- Graduated tourism (Valencia University)
- Sommelier course (Valencian Travel Agency)
- European Union travel partner (PLEASE Project 2016)
- Driving license