I'm very glad that you are thinking on visiting this wonderful cities and you are in the perfect profile.
I am a graduated tourism professional with experience guiding in English, Spanish, Catalan and French all around the Valencian Community.
Valencia, Alicante, Cartagena, Alcoy, Elche, Gandia and more villages are wonderful cities with loads of histories, traditions and legends that just a tour guide knows.
I can offer you a lot of different guided tours shared or private, tapas tours, winery tours and paella workshops. Feel the difference and enjoy like a local.
In 2004 we started with our own travel agency: we are two siblings Ana and Jordi. We develop private guided tours in Valencia, Cartagena and Alicante; our bithplace.
Unforgettable moments are waiting for you!
"Book a tour guide, not a guide book".
A Recent Review of this guide
Ana customized the private tour for us to our pace and objectives. She not only showed and shared important information about key sights, but her perspective about what it is like to live in Valencia. It was like having an energetic, engaging interchange with a good friend or family member who is showing you their city with passion. Ana even put up with me trying to practice my Spanish on her! First class experience - extremely worth while if you want a more intimate experience.
- Official and licensed tour guide num. 496
- Member of the Official and licensed Local Tour Guides Association in the Valencian Community (AGOCV)
- Member of CEFAPIT (Spanish Tour Guides Association)
- Member of the European Tour Guides Association
- Member of World Federation of Tour Guides Association
- Graduated tourism (Valencia University)
- Sommelier course (Valencian Travel Agency)
- European Union travel partner (PLEASE Project 2016)
- Driving license