Full Day City Tour making focus in Evita's life.
No visit to Buenos Aires would be complete without exploring the areas associated with Evita. Loved and hated at the same time (. . . but not necessarily in the same proportion. . ), No one can deny that she was, and remains the strongest and most controversial woman in our history.
This tour includes all of the highlights of Buenos Aires (La Boca, Plza de Mayo, Recoleta, etc) but also it covers the most representative places in BA connected with Evita. . . the place where she met Peron for first time, the famous balcony from where she used to talk to the people, the building where she has her fundation and of course her vault at Recoleta Cemetery.
More information and details by messages.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -)
- Puerto Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Evita's Building (from outside)
- CGT (from outside)
- Luna Park (outside)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Evita's Monument
-Evitas Museum (optional)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel or Cruise Ship Port
End location: - Your hotel or Cruise Ship Port
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic or weather can affect the duration of the tour.
- Private car - Ford Mondeo sedan or similar. I rent the most comfrotable cars available, the car has 5 places (driver 3 passengers and myself), if you prefer to be more comfortable you should be 2 pasengers.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, sn.acks, etc
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mirta was a wonderful guide, and we felt quite safe with Alberto as our driver. Buenos Aires is a beautiful city, and we felt with Mirta we received an excellent introduction. As my husband says, " She really knew her stuff!" She was very knowledgeable and informative. We learned much about Buenos Aires history and the influence of Eva Peron. We have done several ToursByLocals, and we both agree that this has been our favorite!