The French Riviera & Monaco 7H Tour
Discover all French riviera by the coast line, stop on the way to visit :
Welcome to the city of the world known film festival! You will feel like a star standing on the famous red carpet. Drive along the rich Croisette Boulevard with its palm trees, prestigious hotels, and top fashion boutiques.
Nice : Drive on the Famous « Promenade des Anglais », Massena Place, walk in the Old town.
Eze village :
Via Nice drive along the high level cliff road to discover this medieval village perched at more than 1000 ft above sea level! Explore its arts workshops carved in the rock. A free guided visit of the Fragonard perfume factory is included.
Visit the Principality of Prince Albert The Second, one of the last living Monarchies in Europe! Discover the
old town, watch the changing of the guards in front of the Prince Albert's palace, pray in the Neo-Romanesque cathedral.
Drive on the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to the Monte Carlo hills, capture the feeling of the race!
Our plan of the day:
- Visit Cannes
- Driving to Nice on the Famous « Promenade des Anglais »
- Walking tour with your guide in the Old town of Nice
- Free time for shopping
- Driving to Eze village along the high-level cliff road to discover this medieval village
- Visit Monaco, Monte-Carlo - discovering the old town, watching the change of the guards in front of the Prince Albert' Palace.
- Drive on the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to the Monte Carlo hills with time for photos at key points of the lap, the casino square, the speed tunnel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or private address in Cannes, Nice, Villefranche, Antibes, Saint-Raphaël, Mandelieu-la-napoule, Saint-Tropez.
End location: Hotels, Ports, cruise terminal, private address.
Duration: 7 hours
Minivan Volkswagen Caravelle transporter for 8 passengers with AC, large windows, speakers and automatic gears, a very confortable vehicle for sightseeing.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 Euros - Lunch per person and entrance tickets fees per person at the Monaco prince's palace and at the Eze exotic garden.