Great introduction for first time visitors.
"My ship docks at 9. 00 am and leaves at 5. 00 pm. . . . ". Many times I have heard cruise travelers complaning about the short time they have to spend in this magnificent and mysterious city called Buenos Aires, cradle of myths like "Evita" or passions such as Tango and Soccer.
If this is your case, please, let me know to introduce in few hours to the main spots of the city, telling everithing about our culture. In this comprehensive tours we cover places such as La Boca, Plaza de Mayo and Recoleta, you wont lose anything!.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour).
We can discuss the itinerary according to your own interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel or cruise termial.
End location: - Your hotel or cruise terminal.
Duration: 7 hours
- The duration of the tour includes an hour for lunch, if you decide the skip the lunch time, the duration of the tour could be a little shorter.
- The duration of the tour is 7 hours, but it can be affected by traffic, weather, your own interest or any other fortuitous reason.
- Private car (Chevrolet Captiva)
- Private car with A/C
- All the expenses of the car (gasoline, toll tickets, parking tickets, etc)
- My service as your personnal tour guide.
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
- Transfer to International Airport after the tour is able ( The cost is not included in the price).
- If you carry luggage, please, ask me before booking the tour in order to check the availability of the trunk.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
marcela met us at the cruise terminal. she had waited 3 hours just to get a close by parking spot since mom uses a wheelchair which i was very appreciative of. We explored all over the city looking at all types of housing. We stopped by the Evita Peron monument and she showed us the pink palace with the famous balcony. We went to a local restaurant and had a wonderful meal. Mom was very content just riding around and enjoyed learning all about Buenos Aires. Thanks for your hospitality!!!