Discovering the "Paris of South America".
This tour will give you a local's perspective on the city and is flexible enough to be tailored to your desires. Driving through the city in a private car, you will receive a great overview of Buenos Aires, the perfect way to integrate yourself into the city. You will see highlights such as La Boca, Buenos Aires' bohemian district where tango was born, place plenty of street art and painters. Plaza de Mayo, the historic center of the city where Argentines sometimes gather to protest and we finish the tour visiting the famous cemetery of Recoleta, considered an open sky art museum. Based on your personal interests, I can modify the tour to show you some of the best non-touristy spots. Whether you want to shop for artisan crafts or discover the city's culinary gems, I can show you exactly the side of the city you want to see. This is a great tour to start your Buenos Aires trip; after seeing the beauty of this city, you will want to keep on exploring even after the tour is over!
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour).
We can discuss the itinerary according to your own interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, cruise terminal or accomodation.
End location: At yout hotel, cruise terminal or accomodation.
Duration: 7 hours
- The duration of the tour includes an hour for lunch, if you decide the skip the lunch time, the duration of the tour could be a little shorter.
- The duration of the tour is 7 hours, but it can be affected by traffic, weather, your own interest or any other fortuitous reason.
- Private car (Tiggo 5)
- The tour envolves some areas on foot (not long distances)
- Private car (Tiggo 5, it is a SUV by Chery. Model 2018)
- All the expenses of the car (gasoline, toll tickets, parking tickets, etc)
- My service as your personnal tour guide.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - For lunch, bottled water, snakcs, etc.
American dollars and credit cards are welcome every where.
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
- Transfer to International Airport after the tour is able ( The cost is not included in the price).
- If you carry luggage, please, ask me before booking the tour in order to check the availability of the trunk.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I hired Andres to take us on a full day tour to see the sights of Buenos Aires. He was first class. His english was very good and he was pleasant and friendly and very informative. His vehicle was brand new and very comfortable to get around in. We have already recommended Andres to our friends as a must do in Buenos Aires. Arthur W. Best regards Arthur Willcocks