From Salerno drive to the Sorrento Coast and visit Positano, Amalfi, Ravello, Maiori, Vieri sul Mare etc.
Salerno is located at the end of the Amalfi Coast, just past the pictoresque small village of Vieri sul Mare. So the best way is to start the tour from the other site of the coast. And find as first town Positano. so we can have the coastline on the left. Perfect for take nice pictures during the tour.
- Free time in Positano for walking and explore this nice village considered the jet of the Amalfi Coast
- Free time in Amalfi for eventual visit the Dome dedicate at the Apostle Sant Andrew and eventual shopping in town
- Free time in Ravello for visit the famous Villa Rufolo, and eventual Villa Cimbrone
- Eventul free time in same other see located on the way such Minori, Vieri sul Mare etc.
- Stop for lunch in a local restaurant if requested from the customers
- opportunity of to change the itinerary, according to customers needs.
- Toddler seat available on request
We will visit the most important village of the coastline such Positano, Amalfi and Ravello. In each town we can take free time for explore its. taking nice pictures along the coast and if you want stop for lunch in a local Restaurant. Then back to your destination in Salerno
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Salerno, hotel, sea port or address in Salerno where the customers stay
End location: Salerno, hotel, sea port or address in Salerno where the customers stay
Duration: 9 hours
Luxury full air condition veichle (van)
Luxury air conditioned van for 8 passngers with WI-FI
English speaking driver,
All taxes, parking, tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euros - per each person but just if you want visit the main attraction such the dome in Amalfi or the Villa in Ravello (optionals)
Eventual snacks, lunch, drinks
I am licensed "commercial driver/guide". I cannot do a guided tour of Archeological or historical sites like Pompeii, museums etc as "local city guides" do.
But I am happy with telling stories and legends along the way.