Museums / Culture, Local Experience, Food and Wine, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. In case that children come along, we'll offer soft drinks.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (fluent), French (conversational), Catalan (fluent), German (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (conversational), Japanese (conversational)
A great stroll through the Medieval town & Gothic Quarter that connects food and history!
Discover why Spanish cuisine and wines are reputed worldwide. Your licensed guide will take you to prestigious Tapas Bars and great wine tasting shops where you will experience an outstanding culinary experience.
The gourmet experience combines a walking tour through the medieval town (Ciutat Vella) with a combines tapas & wine tasting experience.
* Plaça Catalunya
* Boqueria market hall (closed on Sunday)
* Gothic Quarter
* Jewish Quarter
* Saint James Square
* Plaça de l'Angel
* Born district
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Plaça Catalunya (Catalonia square), in front of the Hard Rock Café, number 21
End location: Via Laietana, Angel square (Plaça de l'Angel), metro station "Jaume I"
Duration: 3 hours
This is a light stroll through the Old Medieval City and does not imply transportation.
* Walk with a licensed guide
--expert in the Medieval town's history
--certified sommelier studies: all explanations during the wine tasting
* wine tasting: 1 cava (Catalan sparkling wine), 1 white wine, 2 red wines
* Bar 1: 4 "pinchos" in a Basque tapas bar and 1 drink (wine, beer, soft drink or water)
* Bar 2: 4 "pinchos" in a Basque tapas bar and 1 drink (wine, beer, soft drink or water)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - Some extra drink or tapa not included in the description.
* Taxi to the meeting point and to return to your hotel, cruise ship, etc.
* The tours is designed for 10 people. For more than 10 people, a reduced 6€ fee will be charged, counting from the 11th person.
Any tour can be enhanced with private transport and other services. Flexibility is always a must as an official licensed guide. Just ask!
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Mark is an outstanding guide. The information and selection of venue really makes this tour outstanding.