One day trip from Prague to Czech most visited sites
Terezin - former military fortress composed of citadel and adjacent walled garrison town. We will walk in the underground tunnels and look through the shooting points. During World War II the fortress was transformed into concentration camp. We will feel the chill from the time the Nazis try to rule the world.
For the lunch we will stop in historical town of Slany in local restaurant. Try some of the delicious countryside Czech cuisine.
After lunch we will visit Glass works factory in Nizbor. In one unique privately own factory you will came across history, passion, skills, hard labour, beauty and sense of details. It is all glass blowing and cutting.
Than we are going to see the magical and most visited castle in the Czech Republic -Karlstejn. We can have walk outside and admire it or for those history hungry we can step inside.
- Pick up at your hotel in Prague
- Terezin - former military fortress composed of citadel and adjacent walled garrison town. During World War II it was transformed into concentration camp.
- Slany - lunch in local restaurant.
- Glass works factory in Nizbor - the tour about the history and glass works. During the excursion you will get to know the individual stages of producing glass crystal by hand, i. e. the furnaces, processing, designing and polishing.
- Karlstejn Castle - tour of castle exteriors, local market.
- Return to Prague - drop off at your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel in Prague
End location: Drop off at your hotel in Prague
Duration: 10 hours
We will get around on foot and by car. Transport by Car - NISSAN Note 2011 - great leg room at rear seats. Safe, modern air-conditioned vehicle - great for long journeys
My services as your personal guide, transport by car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
700 CZK - Entry fee (per person) to Terezin memorial, Nizbor glass factory and Karlstejn castle
Entry Fees, meals drinks and personal purchases