- Enjoy the Mediterranean paradise at Cala Ambolo.
Explore some Medieval streets unique network of narrow streets with scattered white façades, arched doorways, Gothic windows and ironworks.
We invite you to a pleasant walk where to get involved inside the history of this small town. Learn about the raisin trade and its history.
We will visit some scenic view points like the: Saint Anthony cape, Cala Granadella or Cala Ambolo. Discover the Mediterranean sea wildlife: crystalline water, sandy and rocky beaches and relaxing areas ;)
At the different Calas you will enjoy a Mediterranean paradise, with clean water, small and protected areas and some local restaurants.
Perfect combination between history and local tips + nature and wildlife!
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me and I will offer some tours with transport
- Meet in your guide at your hotel in Benidorm
- Panoramic drive to Altea for enjoying some paradisiac beaches
- Drive to Calpe for enjoying this fisherman village and its small port
- Free time for relaxing on the seaside
- Drive back to your hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Benidorm or surrounding
End location: Same place as pick up location
Duration: 4 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 4h licensed and local tour guide
- 4h private transport by car or mini-van with a/c up to 6 people (driver and guide will be the same person)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euros - Please, bring with your some cash for your extra needs (water 1'50€ coffee 2€...)
All kind of personal expenses or extra needs (snacks, soft drinks...)