Learn about the different cultures that lived in this areas: Romans, Iberians and Phoenicians.
Visiting "El Campello" involves a trip through centuries of history. Roman culture with its spectacular Roman baths (outside visit). Berebers pirates trying to attack all the Mediterranean coastline and finally Christians are some of the cultures who wanted this lands.
In Villajoyosa we will have the chance of visiting a Chocolate's factory. We will discover this amazing chocolate's world, from different aspects, video, museum and finally the process at the factory.
Then, we will have time to discover in a pirates route with the ppirates berebers from the North of Africa wanted this Mediterranean areas :D
Smell, enjoy, taste and discover are some of the matters we will be developing in this fisherman and chocolate tour ;)
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me and I will offer some tours with transport
- Meet your guide at your hotel in Benidorm
- 30min panoramic drive to "El Campello" for discovering some Roman archaeologial rest
- Time for walking on the seaside and relaxing on the walking explanade
- Panoramic drive to Villajoyosa for visiting a chocolate factory
- 45min Chocolate factory visit
- Time for exploring the old town of Villajoyosa with local guide
- Drive back to Benidorm
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Benidorm or surroundings
End location: Same place as pick up location
Duration: 4 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 4h licensed and local tour guide.
- 4h private transport service by car or mini-van with a/c up to 6 people (driver and guide will be the same person)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Euros - Please, bring some cash for your extra needs and for shopping if considered (water 1,20€ coffee 2€...)
Any extra cost such as snacks, drinks...