- Stroll through the city's charming and modernist city center (visit the Círculo Industrial Casino)
Once you get to Alcoy you will be impressed by the mountains and the different bridges you have to cross to get to the historical and modernist city center.
The Alcoy Moors and Christians, 6h private guided tour begins with a visit to the museum of festivity, or Museum of the Fiestas, taking you on an educational and entertaining stroll through the history of the Moors and the Christians in Alcoy.
We will continue with a modernist walking tour in the main street os San Nicolau and visiting the Circulo Industrial. The amazing "Peacock House", it's one of the one of the most emblematic private buildings of Alcoy.
We will continue visiting the Llotja de Saint George, a singular construction that simulates the skeleton of a dragon designed by the Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
** All my tours are customizable, please if you have any preferences or any thoughts let me know and I will offer my best.
*** PLEASE, if you are more than 6 people, do not hesitate to contact me!!!
- Meet your guide at your hotel in Benidorm or surrounding area
- 1:30h panoramic drive to Alcoy enjoying the views
- Alcoy: Saint George church, Spanish square, inside square and Museum
- Modernist walking tour
- Free time for coffee, shopping or just relaxing
- Panoramic drive to Benidorm
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 6 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euros - Ticket entrances to the Moors and Christians Museum
Please, bring with your some cash for your extra needs (water 1,20€ coffee 2€...)