"Only Place Where Past & Present Live Together"
This is a full day privately guided day tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. It's an 8 hours tour of city by a private car with a chauffeur and Tour guide. I strongly believe that, this is the best way to explore all the colours and aspects of Delhi in one day.
NOTE- We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget
* Visit Delhi's stunning temples, such as Birla Temple, Lotus Temple, and Sikh Temple
* Take in historical sites and noteworthy monuments, including the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar
* Get the true local experience with a walk through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience (and taste!) the local food of our city.
* Sample local Delhi cuisine and visit a mix of street stalls, markets, sweet shops, and restaurants
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Old Delhi vs. New Delhi
* Experience the famous Rikshaw ride in Old Town.
* Meet local people and interact with them.
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows.
PLACES TO VISIT…
1 . - Jama Masjid
2 - Cycle Rikshaw Ride In Chandni Chowk.
3 - Red Fort (Monday closed)
4 - Raj Ghat
5 - India Gate
6 - President House & Parliament Building
7 - Lunch In Local Restaurant
8 - Humayun's Tomb
9 - Lotus Temple (Monday closed)
10 - Qutub Minar
11 - Gurudhwara Bangala Sahib
* All the entrance fees of monument are decided by the Ministry of Tourism
* After the tour we will drop you at the place of your choice
* Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) and to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or Place of your choice.
End location: Hotel lobby or Airport or Railway station or Place of your choice.
Duration: 8 hours
The ideal timing of the tour- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or similer
* AC - Yes
* seats - 7
* Wi-Fi - Yes.
* In Old Delhi we will use Cycle Rickshaw to look around.
* AC car with a professional chauffeur.
* Your own private tour guide ( me ).
* Fuel cost.
* Mineral water.
* Toll tax
* Parking & state tax of UP, HARIYANA
* all the other applicable taxes.
* Sightseeing of Delhi.
* Pick up and Drop.
* Driver fees and allowance.
* Arrival & Departure from Airport or Railway station.
NOTE - We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 INR - Entrance fee of Red fort-500 ( per person )
Entrance fee of Humayun's tomb- 500 ( per person )
Entrance fee of Qutub Minar- 500 ( per person )
Cycle Rikshaw fee- 200 ( per person )
Lunch- 500-1000 ( per person ) etc.
* Monuments entrance fees
* Cycle rickshaw fees
* Camera fees
* Lunch and Dinner
* Personal expenses
* Children are free up to 6 years
* Bring your own camera
* Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
* Keep small change
* Carry Indian money
* Ladies bring scarf if possible
* Bring cape and sunglasses in summer
* Keep some snacks if possible
* Give information of luggage if any
* Physically disabled also can do this activity
* Wear winter clothes in the winter time .
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vishnu and his team were brilliant! I enjoyed every moment of my tour and I learnt a great deal about Delhi and India in general. We explored many wonderful sights, including some that I would never have known about or reached as an independent tourist. Vishnu was enthusiastic, professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about each site/place we visited. Whether you want to stay on or veer off the beaten track - Vishnu is an excellent choice and I highly recommend him. Thank you for a wonderful time!!