"Only Place Where Past & Present Live Together"
This is a full day privately guided day tour of New Delhi and Old Delhi. It's an 8 hours tour of city by a private car with a chauffeur and Tour guide. I strongly believe that, this is the best way to explore all the colours and aspects of Delhi in one day.
NOTE- We will work with you to include whatever you need in accordance with your wishes and budget
* Visit Delhi's stunning temples, such as Birla Temple, Lotus Temple, and Sikh Temple
* Take in historical sites and noteworthy monuments, including the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb, and Qutub Minar
* Get the true local experience with a walk through a bustling bazaar in Old Delhi
* Experience (and taste!) the local food of our city.
* Sample local Delhi cuisine and visit a mix of street stalls, markets, sweet shops, and restaurants
* Learn about tradition and transformation as you explore Old Delhi vs. New Delhi
* Experience the famous Rikshaw ride in Old Town.
* Meet local people and interact with them.
Please note that this tour is fully customisable as per your convenience, however a typical itinerary is as follows.
PLACES TO VISIT…
1 . - Jama Masjid
2 - Cycle Rikshaw Ride In Chandni Chowk.
3 - Red Fort (Monday closed)
4 - Raj Ghat
5 - India Gate
6 - President House & Parliament Building
7 - Lunch In Local Restaurant
8 - Humayun's Tomb
9 - Lotus Temple (Monday closed)
10 - Qutub Minar
11 - Gurudhwara Bangala Sahib
* All the entrance fees of monument are decided by the Ministry of Tourism
* After the tour we will drop you at the place of your choice
* Thank you for visiting our wonderfully country & I hope I can be part of your adventure.
* Please contact me for details on customized tour program if you have any special requests.
* I am able to fully cater all of my tours to suit solo travellers (both male & female), couples, families, or special interest groups (such as those in India for missionary work) and to satisfy travellers of any age or fitness level.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
The ideal timing of the tour- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Private car with professional chauffeur.
* Car type - Toyota Innova or similer
* AC - Yes
* seats - 7
* Wi-Fi - Yes.
* In Old Delhi we will use Cycle Rickshaw to look around.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3000 INR - Entrance fee of Red fort-500 ( per person )
Entrance fee of Humayun's tomb- 500 ( per person )
Entrance fee of Qutub Minar- 500 ( per person )
Cycle Rikshaw fee- 200 ( per person )
Lunch- 500-1000 ( per person ) etc.
* I'm approved by the Ministry Of Tourism to operates my services within the Northern Region.
* A guide can't drive In India during tours, so there will be a chauffeur.
* We Govt approved guides are not authorized to work In any private monuments.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vishnu was an excellent guide. He was waiting for us ahead of the agreed time, and we discussed the itinerary before heading off for the day.He read the mood of the group and joined in the fun. It was like having a knowledgeable and well connected friend with you.I can’t recommend him more highly.Our top tip would be that Delhi workday traffic can be terrible so Sunday’s is a great day to tour with less stress.Vishnu loves sweet things so confectionery from around the world would be a great gift for him.