...where Mexican Independence was conceived
Santiago de Querétaro, the Mexican Rome. . . where all roads intersect, has always been an important place where culture, traditions, commerce, arts, past and present converge. Walking along the streets of this 487-year-old city will make you want to stay or come back.
1. Pick up at hotel near historic district (Querétaro)
2. Visit to San MIguel de Allende (city tour)
3. Visit to Dolores Hidalgo (city tour/museum/lunch)
4. Visit to Atotonilco (Mexican Sixtin Chapel)
5. Drop of at hotel near historic district (Querétaro)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel
Duration: 4 hours 30 min.
2016 Nissan Sentra with air conditioning, modern and spacious.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1500 Mexican Peso - Food, handcrafts.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks