8 hour tour including Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
Driving through the Strathcona area of Vancouver, we will make our way over the Iron Workers Memorial Bridge to Capilano Suspension Bridge. We will walk across the 450 foot suspension bridge, built in 1889, 230 feet above the canyon. Explore the Tree Tops Adventures and brave the glass floored Cliff Walk.
Leaving Capilano, drive the Upper Levels highway through North and West Vancouver towards the Lions Gate Bridge. A 3 hour excursion to Grouse Mountain by gondola will give you the best views of the city and a visit to the Grizzly Bear habitat. You can take in the Raptor demonstration and have a coffee or lunch at one of the many barbecue pits or restaurants on Grouse.
The tour will finish with a city tour of Stanley Park, Yaletown, Chinatown and English Bay.
From Hotel - Drive through East Vancouver, to Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- Walk across the 450 foot suspension bridge, and explore the Tree Tops Adventures
- Brave the glass floored Cliff Walk.
- Time for the gift shop and a coffee before leaving Capilano.
- Return via Upper Levels highway, through the British Properties, with stop at Cypress View Point
- Head to Grouse Mountain (gondola ride, visit 4 hours), lunch
- Take the Lions Gate Bridge into Stanley Park.
- Stops include Stanley Park Totem Poles, Prospect Point, Gastown Steam Clock
- Tour of Granville Island, Kitsilano, Shaughnessy and (time permitting) Jericho Beach.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
2018 Luxurious Mercedes GLS 450
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 Canadian - - Personal Expenses
- Lunch and snacks
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am in the process of getting my passenger vehicle designation. This does not affect my driving ability or my tours.