Discover the Paris of South America
What better way to introduce yourself to one of the world's most vibrant cities than in a private city tour that is just for you?. I will show you not only the main attractions of BA , but also the hidden gems you would not otherwise see in a cramped bus tour, giving you a local perspective of our culture and sharing the Argentine experience to visitors from all over.
Throughout the tour, I will take you to key places such as the main historic center, and the bustling bohemian quarter of la Boca, the french neighborhood of Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famours cemetery). At each stop, I will show you local secrets and give you insight into whatever topic that most interests you.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicate to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- Floralis generica (Steel Flower)
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour)
- Weather, traffic or any fortuitous reason can affect the tour duration
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your hotel or cruise terminal.
End location: Your hotel or cruise terminal
Duration: 7 hours
Traffic or weather can affect the duration of the tour.
- Private Van with A/C.
- The capacity of the van is up to 12 passengers (plus driver and guide) WITHOUT LUGGAGE. If you carry luggage, please contact me before booking.
- Private van with A/C (Mercedes benz Sprinter)
- Professional driver
- My fee as your personal guide
- The capacity of the van is up to 12 passengers WITHOUT LUGGAGE, plus driver and guide . If you carry luggage, please contact me before booking.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - - Lunch, bottled water, snacks,etc.
- Lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
- Transfer to the International Airport is able after the tour (it is not included in the price of the tour, it applies extra fee).
I am not a driver. I arrange for a private car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Thank you Mirta for a wonderful tour in Buenos Aires. We loved the little stories, and will never forget this amazing city. Sorry we missed your Tango dancing event. David Sudry Shoresh, Israel