Explore the magic village of Soave, with its medieval castle and enjoy e traditional lunch..
Experience the true flavor of the Veneto countryside on this full day Soave wine tour from Venice.
Soave Village is a real Italian old "Borgo" surrounded by ancient walls and dominated by a very well preserved medieval castle.
The tour includes the visit to 2 boutique wineries through a nice walk with at the end of the road to the famous Castle. Sample the most revered Veronese wines, learn the characteristics of each blend and hear the winemakers' secrets.
Between the 2 visits, we will have lunch in a typical "trattoria"; a very traditional venue where they still serve fresh pasta all home-made.
Before your return to Verona - it's possible to make a stop in a famous knitwear OUTLET all made in Italy (except on Sundays in August).
- Transfer from Verona to Soave
- Panoramic stops on the road to admire the huge vineyards
- Wine tasting session at 1 wine cellar
- Visit of the barrel rooms
- Lunch in typical " trattoria" based on "bigoli" (a local type of fresh homemade delicious pasta), Soave wine, dessert, caffè and water
- Walking tour through the gardens of the Medieval Castle
- Visit of a second wine cellar
- Visit of an Italian outlet very famous called " Falconieri" (if you are interested)
- Return to Verona.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At the guests hotel in Verona.
End location: At the guests hotel in Verona.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
It's a full day trip.
Up to 4 persons, I will pick you up with a private car with air conditioning.
If you are 5 and up to 8 people, I will arrange a modern Minivan with air conditioning. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
- Transfer from Verona to Soave and back by private comfortable car with air conditioning (up to 3 persons)
- Wine tasting session at 2 selected wine cellars
- Lunch in a typical trattoria.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euros - For extra drinks.
Ticket to the Castle if you want to visit it inside (5 euros).
- If you are 4 to up 7 people, I can arrange the transportation in a modern Minivan with air conditioning. Please inquire me for a customized tour.
I do not have a license to give tours inside the Hermitage Museums.