When you're already in Europe or thinking about coming to Poland then let's meet up! Come to Poznan.
We will discover Poznan and also show you glimpse of Poland in a whole new perspective.
My storytelling is aiming to be an unique mix of Polish history with current happenings, local cuisine and culture, our habits and sayings.
We can also stop in some nice caffes or bars - if you wish.
All that is blended to give You that happy feeling that you have BEEN in Poland and had a great time in Poznan.
Are you thinking about trip around Poland seeing must-see places & less known hidden gems?
My company is legal tour operator in Poland and we organise various tours & experiences in Poznan and also in all over Poland. Lenght & duration is all customised to tailor your needs and wishes.
Common traits of my tours? Quality, personal approach and attention to details to give you maximum from your time in Poznan & Poland! - this what PoznanTours (my own brand) stands for!
A Recent Review of this guide
I enjoyed a full day tour of Poznan, Poland with Tomasz. He was friendly, funny, candid, generous, bold and extremely well versed in the subjects at hand, Poznan and Poland overall. He prepared thoroughly ahead of my arrival, met me early at my hotel, and dropped me off thoroughly informed and entertained. An absolutely memorable experience.
- Guiding Licence in Poznan & Poland - issued by Polish State in 2009 after an exam;
- Proficient English skills - daily work with many foreigners + Certificate in Advanced English;
- Good knowledge about Poland, Central Europe & life behind the Iron Curtain;
- Master Degree in Philosophy + Political Science;
- Entrepreneur with his own company;
- Driving Licence - issued by Polish State in 2001;
- Car: VW Touran - great for groups up to 4 people. For bigger groups - we will get bigger car. Simply contact me in advance.