When you're in Berlin or/and thinking about coming to Poland then let's meet up! We will discover Poznan and also Poland in a whole new perspective.
My storytelling is aiming to be an unique mix of Polish history with current happenings, local cuisine and culture, our habits and sayings. Also we will stop in some nice cafes & bars.
All that is blended to give You that happy feeling that you have BEEN in Poland and had a great time in Poznan.
I organise various tours & experiences in Poznan and also in all over Poland. I am more than happy to take you for a trip around Poland and show you its hidden gems and amazing places.
Common Traits of my tours? Quality, personal approach and attention to details to give you maximum from your time in Poznan & Poland! - this what PoznanTours (my own brand) stands for!
- Guiding Licence in Poznan & Poland - issued by Polish State in 2009 after an exam;
- Proficient English skills - daily work with many foreigners + Certificate in Advanced English;
- Good knowledge about Poland, Central Europe & life behind the Iron Curtain;
- Master Degree in Philosophy + Political Science;
- Entrepreneur with his own company;
- Driving Licence - issued by Polish State in 2001;
- Car: VW Touran - great for groups up to 4 people. For bigger groups - we will get bigger car. Simply contact me in advance.