Private tour: Visit the ruins of Pompei and have lunch on Mount Vesuvius
A day spent between history and local flavours. Pompei was an ancient Roman commercial centre that was submerged by the ashes after the destructive eruption of the 79 A. D. of the Volcano Mount Vesuvio. Now is one of the most suggestive archaeological site of the world.
For a more intense experience I can book for you a private walking tour of the site with an authorized guide that will explain the leads you trough the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle and trough the horror of their last minutes.
The tour will continue in the suggestive beauty of the National park of the Vesuvio to visit a local vineyard, there you could also assist the production system with the explanation of the chiefwinemaker, after the visit there will be time for lunch with all the Neapolitan typical products accompained by a tasting of different kind of their wine.
- Starting from hotel or cruise port, the first stop is in Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours with a guide or without as you prefer.
- After the visit of the archaeological area, the tour will continue on the Volcano, in the suggestive beauty of the National park of the Mount Vesuvius to visit a local vineyard where will be time for lunch with all the Neapolitan typical products accompained by a tasting of different kind of their wine.
- The tour will end at the hotel or cruise port.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby.
In case of shore excursion you will find me inside the port at the cruise ship arrival area holding a personalized bord with your name.
End location: Hotel lobby.
In case of shore excursion, inside the port at the cruise ship arrival area.
Duration: 6 hours
The tour is planned including the ordinary traffic. In case of shore excursion the tour will fit in your criuse ship schedule.
Luxury and modern Mercedes vehicle, up to 7 passengers, in perfect contitions, ever clean and equipped for children of any age, with all the comforts like air conditioned, mini fridge and wi-fi.
Luxury Mercedes vehicle, english speaking driver, highway tolls, parking, fuel, taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
41 Euro - - Lunch and wine tasting is 28,00 euro per person
- Pompeii ruins entrance fee is 13,00 euro per person
- Autorized guide for walking tour of 2 hours in the archaeological area of Pompeii is between 120,00 and 150,00 euro (it means in total for the group and not per person)
Entrance fees, guide inside archaeological area, lunch and wine tasting.
I will not be able to guide you inside of the museums and archaeological sites but I can help you to find a trusted guide on the spot.