private tour with transportation included! [Port of Naples - Salerno - Amalfi - Sorrento] - skip the line tickets included
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
This marvelous tour includes an unforgettable guided tour at Pompeii with me and a great drive along the winding panoramic streets of the pretty Amalfi Coast with my partner driver.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony because it provides a "complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world". Walking in the city I'll explain you the history of the city at the time of the Mount Vesuvius eruption, and the romans way of living, showing you all the most important public buildings and private houses.
The Amalfi Coast, also named "Coast of the Sirens", is the southern slope of the Sorrentine Peninsula to the north of the Gulf of Salerno. The coastline is full of small villages with wonderful views, such as the lovely Ravello, where a stop is planned, and Amalfi, which is said to be an open-air museum.
- Pick up at the ports of Naples, Salerno, Sorrento or other meeting place in the region.
- Transfer to Amalfi (around 1 hour stop), walk around the city on your own while tasting a marvellous "gelato", or a visit at the Cathedral of Saint Andrea
- Transfer to Ravello where you can have a quick walk down town or have a relaxing time with good wine and good food in a typical panoramic Italian restaurant.
- Transfer to Pompeii for a 2 hour guided tour with me.
- Transfer to the ship or to your accommodation.
**AS YOU ARRIVE TO POMPEII I CAN BUY THE TICKETS FOR YOU IF YOU WISH, SO TO SKIP THE LINE, EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE IN 5-10 MINUTES**
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port of Naples, port of Salerno, Port of Sorrento or
any other meeting place in the region to be agree with the customer
End location: Port of Salerno, Port of Sorrento or Port of Naples any other place in the region to be agree with the customer .
Duration: 8 hours
- Mercedes minivan Viano or Vito
- Mercedes E class
year: no older than 2010
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euros - meals (optional);
prices are per person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I can not say enough good things about Paolo. He was well informed, engaging and wonderful with my son. I would highly recommend him and book him again for a future tour.