Private tour with transportation included! [Port of Naples - Sorrento] - skip the line included
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
This marvelous tour includes an unforgettable guided tour at Pompeii and a great drive along the winding panoramic streets of the pretty Amalfi Coast with stops at Ravello and Amalfi.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony because it provides a "complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world". Walking in the city I'll explain the history of the city at the time of the Mount Vesuvius' eruption, and the Romans way of living, showing you all the most important public buildings and private houses.
The Amalfi Coast, also named "Coast of the Sirens", is the southern slope of the Sorrentine Peninsula to the north of the Gulf of Salerno. The coastline is full of small villages with wonderful views, such as the lovely Ravello, where a stop is planned, and Amalfi, which is said to be an open-air museum.
- Pick up at the port of Naples or any other meeting location to be agreed with customer
- Transfer to Amalfi (around 1 hour stop), walk by your own around the city on your own while tasting a marvellous "gelato", or a visit at the Cathedral of Saint Andrea
- Transfer to Ravello for a lovely lunch and walk downtown by your own
- Transfer to Pompeii for a 2 hour guided tour with me.
- Transfer back to meeting location
**IN POMPEII I CAN BUY THE TICKETS FOR YOU TO SKIP THE LINE, EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE IN 5-10 MINUTES**
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port of Naples
End location: Port of Naples
Duration: 8 hours
- Mercedes minivan Viano or Vito
- Mercedes E class
year: no older than 2010
My guidance at Pompeii for 2 hours
Transportation by Mercedes Limousine or Minivan with an English speaking professional driver.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 euro - About 25 euros for meals, not obliged to stop
13 euros for entrance fees to Pompeii ruins
prices per person.
Pompeii admission fees (13 euros per person - free under 18)