With the private transport and private guide along the best photo stops
Slovenia is very picturesque country. Culture, nature and tradition makes it perfect for a lot of different photo motives.
Tour is created in a way to cover more places than usual daily tour. We will see more, but in a faster way.
Tour presents diversety of this country. We will make quick photo stops in some of the most famous and most beautiful places in Slovenia. Sea, flatlands, Alps, forests. This is Slovenia.
Some of the places are not well known, but they are perfect for a photography.
- Ljubljana (max 45 minutes) (Congress and Preseren Square, City Hall, Dragon bridge)
- Bled (scenic drive around the lake and Bled Castle)
- Julian Alps (Martuljek Mountain Group, Kranjska Gora)
- Vrsic mountain Pass (pagan girl, highest pass in Slovenia, Alps)
- Soca emerald river Valley (Lepena, Boka waterfall photostop, Svinjak Photo Stop - Narnia movie shooting area)
- Nova Gorica (Kommunist infrastructure, sociaist town)
We will enter into Italy and drive towards the Adriatic sea
- Socerb Photo Stop and Sloveian Coast
- Koper coastal town quick City Tour (City Hall and Main Square with the Cathedral)
- Sunset at the Slovenian coastline
Return to Ljubljana
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Ljubljana or your town of stay
End location: Ljubljana or your town of stay
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
Up to 4 guests-comfortable big car
Up to 8 guests-van with 8 seats
Private guiding, private transport, parking fees, road tool, fuel costs, VAT, entrance into Bled Castle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - For your lunch, water, souvenirs
No restrictions, I possess special state guiding license. I only cannot guide inside caves.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Vid is a first rate tour guide. My wife has been a licensed tour guide for 25 years so her expectations are quite high. Vid exceeded them easily. This was a full day tour and vid and I corresponded well before the tour to make sure the tour was tailored to our desires. Then, he was very flexible the day of the tour, as we adjusted things. Vid is a true treasure. You won't go wrong by hiring him.