Experience Phnom Kulen & Srah Damrei with your own Private Guide
It is a supreme tour to the holy religious site on a top of the Kulen mountain. The tour start is at 8:00am, then we will take around 2 hours drive to the attraction site. When we reach the site we will take a motor taxi to Srah Domrei. It may take us around 1 hour through the deep forest. Over there, you will see the huge and well sculptured statues of the elephant and lions.
After lunch you will visit the huge Buddha statue, sculptured in the original rock of the mountain at the peak, following a thousand Shiva linga river, and the last tour attraction of the day is to take a holy waterfall shower at the natural waterfall.
Note : please bring with you your swimsuits.
- Pick up group from the hotel lobby at 08:00am, then we will take a long drive to Phnom Kulen.
- Taking a motor taxi through the deep forests to Srah Damrei ( less tourist reached and untouched tourism site ). Please take notice that a car can not access Srah Damrei.
- Huge Buddha statue, sculptured in the original rock of the mountain at the peak
- Thousand Shiva lingas, sculptured on the river bed on a top of the mountain
- Taking a holy waterfall shower to get a blessing from Gods.
Note : Please bring with you your swimsuits to take a holy waterfall shower.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At hotel lobby, Siem Reap airport, or bus station.
End location: Drop off at hotel lobby, Siem Reap airport, bus station, or somewhere in the downtown.
Duration: 8 hours
The official working hour of Cambodia is 08 hours.
1-4 pax : Good A/C SUV car
* I drive a car by myself.
5-12 pax : Good A/C mini bus/reliable driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
40 USD - For your personal expenses such meals, hard drinks, or you may get some souvenirs from the hawkers. Please note that most locations only accept cash. The amounts can also be paid in Riels. The conversion from 1 USD to local currency Riel is 4,000 Riels.
- As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.
- Beside being a reliable tour guide, I also have a special skill in taking very nice photos for my clients.
-I know all the best angles to capture awesome photos of the stone temples.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Sam was a great guide and we thoroughly enjoyed our trip with him to Phnom Kulen. It was great to visit secluded areas of the mountain and Sam made sure everything ran smoothly. He was very kind and made sure we had everything we needed after the tour ended - even taking us out of his way to help us buy our temple tickets for the following day. Recommend this tour to anyone!